Jun 13, 2007, 10:15 PM
    Elementary Algebra
    Can any one help me slove this equation:

(1/3)(6x-9)=(1/2)(6x-4)
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2007, 10:27 PM
    I don't see where you are struggling.

Multiply out the brackets, move factors of x to one side and factors of 1 to the other.

Solve for x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to claim tution fees for elementary school kid. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am sending my 4th grade son to sylvan tutoring classes as he needs some help with language arts, when I enrolled him they said I can claim this in taxes and gave their tax id too, ( I didn't request). But when I was filing my taxes online - I see the options only for college going kids. Can...

I need help with algebra II [ 7 Answers ]

I have many problems.First I have to solve an equation algebraically using a number line.I know how to do it but one problem is tricky. 0 is less than or equal to -x squared -3x-70 how can I answer this?

Elementary Algebra [ 1 Answers ]

If the length of a rectangle is doubled does the area double? Why?

Algebra 1 [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to set this problem up: The foundation of a house is 13m by 7m. If the builder increases each dimensions by the same amount, the area will increase to 135sq m. Find the new dimension.

My elementary school sweetheart [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, So my elementary school sweetheart pops back into my life about every 5 years. When we were kids we had a crush on each other but we did the usual kid things, he picked on me and I was mean in return. Both of our mothers are close friends so over the years of us not seeing each other and dating...

View more questions Search