Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer1010 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Dec 3, 2008, 02:27 PM
    Blood Donation
    Hi all.
    I wasn't sure which category to put this in so I just thought this would be right.

There's a blood donation soon at the high school where I live and I was thinking
    about donating for the first time. I just wanted to know some of the questions that
    they ask the donors and how long the whole process usually takes. Thanks in advace
    =D
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 02:55 PM

Good for you! Donating blood is a fantastic way to help the health industry and people in need. Here is a link to the guidelines for blood donation, according to the American Red Cross:

American Red Cross

I dontated blood a few months ago; make sure you tell the nurses if you start to feel dizzy or otherwise unwell. They are well trained and will take excellent care of you if you need it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood Donation [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know if every pint of blood is tested when you donate blood. Thanks

Blood donation and AIDS [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I wanted to know... how safe donated blood is from the HIV considering a person who has the HIV can't be detected if he is still in the window period.if he has donated blood during that period and wasn't detected as HIV +ve... isnt his blood contaminated? Won't it transmit the virus to the...

Egg Donation [ 1 Answers ]

MY daughter donated her eggs to a couple and received a substantial amount of money.Does she have to pay taxes on it?

Blood services donation denied [ 5 Answers ]

:( when I was teenager something bad happened sexually. I want to give blood one of questions on form did not know how answer. Answered wrong deny blood for life. Not my fault for experience. Explained still deny blood, blood clean.

Tax help on donation [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there,

View more questions Search