Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ST3V3NZBABYZMAMII Posts: 39, Reputation: 0

Jun 17, 2008, 12:27 AM
    New York or Florida?
    I think my mom hates me cause I remind her of my dad && I'm not the best daughter In the world I mean I'm 17 I have a b.f she hates I droped out of high school && I haven't been working but my brother droped out of high school 2 years ago && he's 19 now and he does nothing but sit on my space all day && doesn't work but is always asking for money && she always gives it to him && when he did have a job he quit both cause eather he had to get up early or he was to tired && I had 2 jobs saved money paid for my school cloths && my phone bill laundgry && she never asked him for dime but now if I ask for 4 dollars shell say no && she never gives me Money she buys him things takes him 2 dinner the movies && leaves me
    Home the there I got into an argument with my mom cause I didn't want to cook for my brother && he said hell make it but I can't eat && she was like OK so I was like that's messed up && she told me I'm lazy ill never make it in life && now she ask were u going to go now cause my b.f moved 2 Florida && every time wed argue I'd go ² his plac she's always kicking me out saying I'm going to end up alone N0¹ loves me my dad doesn't love me && then she said get out leave with you father so I called && he wants me to go to Florida cause he says it's a better life && he would see that my mom would pick on me && my brother to && they would argue cause of that && I want to go yea because my b.f is there && also cause I feel she went to far this time && I want to prove I can make it I want to go out there to work && go back to school just 2 show her && she thinks I just want to go cause of my b.f is living there but he's 2 hours away and I don't have a car... && I spoke to my b.f && he said he wants me to go cause its better && closer to him && my dad said hell pay for my ticket to come see my mom when I want.. I want to Do all of this but I don't want to leave my mom I'm going to miss her && my dad said if she sees me Doing good she might want to go out there to... please help me what should I do??
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 17, 2008, 01:23 AM
    First of all you should stop posting SMS language. This is an Internet forum site, where people post proper normal language. If you want our advice, at least respect our way of spelling and expression.

As you are 17, you should do (legally) what your parents tell you to do : you are a minor.

My advice : you should go back to school and at least finish your education, to ensure your future.

Or do you want to become an unmarried mother, abandoned by all, responsible for one or more children without any proper support? Think : that is where you are heading towards at this moment...

:(
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2008, 04:53 AM
    You are 17 so in less than a year you can do pretty much anything you want.
    Maybe you could work a couple jobs and save up and move to Florida right after you turn 18.
    I am sure your mother doesn't hate you. For some reason many moms favor the son and/or the older child (or the youngest in a larger family) and they can not see that they do this.
    What you need to do is prove your mother wrong and make something of your life. Then in 15-20 years from now when you have a good life your mom can see you made something of yourself while your brother is still wasting his life at home with her waiting on him hand and foot.
    I think it would be easier for you to find work in Florida because they have all those tourist attractions and you wouldn't need a degree so much for those jobs, whereas New York is a lot of office type work where you would do better with a degree.
    My daughters dropped out by 17 and wasted away a couple years. I was worried they were going to be very lazy and mess up their lives the way they were going. Then they moved to Ohio when they were in their early 20's, got their GED and now they are both C-130 mechanics in the Air Force. You can do whatever you want you just need a goal and plan and work toward it. Don't let your mom drag you down, she has tunnel vision and can't face what's up.

Jun 17, 2008, 11:37 AM
    First off Credendovidis
    This is for advice and you telling someone that there headed dow hill && complaining about my form of writing just tells that your life is mostlikely down hill and you haven't done nothing with yourself && u have a low selfesteem you shouldn't be giving people advice when it looks like you need help yourself

And for "NOHELP4U" thank you for your advice you have been very helpful with your answer && you must be very proud of your daughters maybe it just takes a new environment for someone to help them selvs... again thank you very very much for your advice
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 18, 2008, 02:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ST3V3NZBABYZMAMII
    First off Credendovidis ...
    You had to be corrected on that. So I did. I also provided my advice to your question.
    Your reaction shows your character nicely. Maybe your Mom is correct all the way...

:rolleyes:
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 18, 2008, 02:47 AM
    Credendovidis is dead right!!

Please refer to this announcement concerning posts on this site: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ens-board.html

Jun 19, 2008, 02:17 PM
    It shouldn't matter how someone spells or write in a website when there looking for advice you need help if your going to give bad advice over how someone writes these people are looking for help not dumbasses like Credendovidis that take writing up the all that should matter is if you ca understand what the person wrote so Credendovidis you can take your little ed up life and dumb comments && stick it right up your this website is bull shyt
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 19, 2008, 02:24 PM
    Congratulations.
    You have just earned yourself a SEVEN day suspension for those comments.

This thread is now closed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do? In New York [ 1 Answers ]

My uncle was caught DUI in 1996 with his mistress in the Bronx. He hit and killed the person he hit. He then kicked his mistress out of the car and ran back to Queens . At that point he took the money for our house and ran to Italy with it and never came back. If he comes in the states , he will be...

New York sol [ 1 Answers ]

If the credit card was accepted in 99/2000, no agreements to pay thereafter, is the SOL up as far as the courts are concerned??

York furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Furnace works fine then turns off when house warms up to temp. will not come back on until I turn furnace off and on . Code flashes one time saying system lock out. What should I do ? Thanks mario

SOL in New York [ 3 Answers ]

What is the SOL for credit card debt in New York? How do I find out if SOL has run out on a debt? Do the collection agencies or law firms have to supply proof that SOL has not run out?

View more questions Search