Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amnicol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2012, 04:29 AM
    Excerpt mother whale trying to protect her calf from whalers.
    I am looking for a passage of a mother whale trying to protect her calf from whalers. I thought it was the leviathan but I cannot find it.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do to protect my children from their mother running off with them? [ 2 Answers ]

My children's mother signed over temporary custody to my parents ovewr a month ago, then last week she had a disagreement with my mother and went and picked the kids up. Then she broght them to me, and ran off to spend the weekend with her new boyfriend. She has no job, and no actual address. Just...

Please identify and explain all the mistakes in this excerpt from an essay. [ 3 Answers ]

"Most of the people love quiet, they don't like to be in crowded enviroment if it is unneccessary. That will make them feel nervous. If you are living in a large city and you want to relax, but there are too many people on the street, that is you can't do what you want and you can't go to the...

A MOTHER trying to PROTECT her family [ 4 Answers ]

Just wanted to ask if I have a year lease been in the unit for 4 months and two shootings ,my window broken out, black mold on the windows and a lot of critters (roaches-spiders)!!!! Been to the office to complain they say there doing what they can but no results so far. I am new to sc carolina so...

Whale rabies [ 1 Answers ]

If whales are mammals then couldn't they theoreticly get rabies? Haha mabey that's were sea foam comes from. Just kidding.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.