Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicialee6 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Sep 20, 2007, 10:30 PM
    How do I get rid of spirits?
    It's been three weeks now and I cannot get rid of this shadows in my room..
    They seem to like energy I have heard that they take it from you while you sleep in order to stay in this world...

They can read your thoughts and they are possesive to the point of agony I can't take it anymore..

I want to get rif of them.. :eek:
    Dakkota55 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2007, 10:52 PM
    Have you tryd to tell them to leave it sounds kind of crazy but it works... and if that doesn't work you mite have to get someone so come and bless your house
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2007, 12:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alicialee6
    It"s been three weeks now and i cannot get rid of this shadows in my room..
    they seem to like energy I have heard that they take it from you while you sleep in order to stay in this world...

they can read your thoughts and they are possesive to the point of agony I can't take it anymore..

I want to get rif of them..:eek:
    Why do you think that the shadows are spirits, please?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Why do you think that the shadows are spirits, please?
    I agree with Clough,
    Why are you assuming they are ghosts?
    Has anything else happened except you seeing shadows ?

Spirits of the dead I believedo not come back into this world,but ghosts do exist.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 22, 2007, 12:52 AM
    Hi... why do you think that these shadows are spirits?? Anything else is going on? Do daily prayers asking GOD for protection... and ask a priest to come and bless your house...

Ms. Redrose
    littlekitsune Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Oct 7, 2009, 03:37 PM
    I know how you feel I have a shadow man that constantly feeds off me regularly, though not just when I'm sleeping. It makes my vision blurry and very tired. My friend says that you merrily have to overpower them through willpower though I've only been able to do that once and he came back after about a day. Hopefully you don't have a shadow man like mine, they are very powerful with many minions... oh and god doesn't work neither does blessing all it would do is piss them off while they are kept at bay for a couple days and make them more likely to cause you harm.
    exandra_420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 08:48 PM
    I have a shadow that is targeting me right now and is building his energy to cause harm, you have to try your best to put forth as much good energy as you can, mine is strong and very stuborn, but they feed off your bad energy, what you need to do and do a protection spell and ask the gods and godess's for their protection and their help, and you need to confront your shadow and tell to leave that they are not welcome in your home nor yoiur presence.
    loveandspirit Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 02:06 PM
    Whoever capitalized "G-O-D"... common now. Okay... so spirits in the form of shadows. That could mean two things: 1)projection: are you projecting unconscious material onto your environment (this can also cause poltergeist activity for those with special gifts) or 2) either you or someone else has opened a door (dying in the house can do this as well). For the first cause, working with your shadow self or unresolved trauma, repressed issues or whatever is causing the energy or contributing to it.

If there is a door opened, cause 2, you must close it. Use sage, ask for protection from your pantheon Christian... Wiccan etc. doesn't matter. Smudge yourself. Then banish the entity by walking around with the sage room to room (start in one corner, the farthest corner, and walk counterclockwise through your home as if chasing the entity to one final space), cast it out room by room using forceful words. But before you do this, first close all your windows in your home except leave open the front door. When you are done with every nook and cranny with the sage, cast it out one final time with force, out the door---which should now be the only viable option, and slam the door. Seal all windows with salt and cast a circle of protection around your home with salt. If you are Christian, you can still cast a circle. Walk around your home three times while sprinkling salt and say prayers or write one of your own... our kind calls those spells. Then you are done. You can bury the sage in the yard or just let it burn out by your door. I hope it works out. If not, let me know. We will figure out something. Blessed be.
    loveandspirit Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 02:08 PM
    Oh and by the way... the sleep part is interesting. In my spiritual tradition, through dreams we access our unconscious and the astral. Maybe you are the door or you may be gifted with astral projection. Just a thought. Look at your dream content for the answers.
    Jacquie21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 05:28 PM
    I have a 16 yr old son, who is troubled by someone who doesn't speak but appears in different rooms at different times.We have lived here 7 months, in our previous home he had a man called Brian Wilson who died aged 41 in 1971 and was asking our son to find a ring. Just before we moved out we were in the downstairs hallway and my son could see the ring through the ceiling on the top landing. He went up and lifted it and handed it to Brian, Brian sent the packing boxes flying and left the house through the front bedroom wall.
    This new "spirit" speaks to our son in his head and she has told him she has unfinished business but speaks via someone else. We thought we'd left this trouble behind seeing as Brian had retrieved his lost ring and gone on his way.I feel so helpless as he can't sleep and he has autism so isn't easy to reason with... Any suggestions please?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 27, 2012, 01:36 PM
    Jacquie21, I'd love to respond to your post... can you start a new thread in the paranormal forum. Answering different questions in the same thread can be difficult as they start getting out of context and hard to follow. Please start a new thread.

Alicia - you're getting a lot of responses here. I might add to the one person who said God and blessing a home doesn't work... Don't think God doesn't work or exist based upon a failed home blessing. Blessings should not be used in a haunting or spiritual situation simply because they do not address the problem. They are misunderstood and misused. This is not God's fault, it is the churches.

What you describe in your question is mostly untrue. They do not need your energy to stay in this world and they don't feed on fear either. Some much of what people think they know about demons and spirits is based SOLELY on superstition. Now all of that aside, what exactly are you experiencing? What are you seeing? What are you feeling? The more details you give, the more you can be helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

Spirits in my house. [ 17 Answers ]

We've been having an on going problem with spirits in our home since we built here.We've seen one and hear footsteps going across the planter shelves in our ten foot ceilings.It sounds like someone jumps up there and walks across with boots on.I've had things thrown across the room and doors...

Is there spirits in my house? [ 18 Answers ]

My husband and I have lived in our house for 4 years (house was built in 1955) My neighbors knew the previous owners... as far as I know no deaths in the house. My husband has claimed to have felt a "presence" though I never have. However, we have 4 children and a lot of electronic toys in our...

Ghosts/Spirits, do you believe or not? [ 4 Answers ]

I myself am a believer that another realm exists where an entity I call jinns exist. We do no know much about them,but from what I know, there are good and bad among them,believers and non-believers among them,some go about their way while others enter the human world and cause different types of...

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

View more questions Search