Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mowgli99 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 09:03 AM
    UK to US for Indian
    I am an Indian and studying MBA in UK. I want to go to USA. This is my dream. Can any one tell me the possibilities that I have to go US from UK. I applied for visiting visa but got rejected on last christmas :'( *** help me to get my dream come true. Plzzzzz.

Note: I do not want to settle in USA. I will come back to India after 1 or 2yrs.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Mar 6, 2011, 09:15 AM

Visitor's visa will allow you to stay in US only 6 months max... are you working or going to school in UK? If so, this should not be a problem unless you told the consul you want to stay 1-2 years!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UK to US for Indian [ 6 Answers ]

I am an Indian and studying MBA in UK. I want to go to USA. This is my dream. Can any one tell me the possibilities that I have to go US from UK. I applied for visiting visa but got rejected on last christmas :'( *** help me to get my dream come true. Plzzzzz. Note: I do not want to settle in...

I'm part indian and I was wondering how much indian do I have to be to qualify for th [ 12 Answers ]

Sorry if the question is compicated I don't know what they call it when the idians get paid.

Indian Sweets [ 1 Answers ]

How to make Gulabi Jammon - An Indian Sweets

Indian watercolors [ 2 Answers ]

I have four watercolors of Indians in ceremonial dress. It looks like they are signed with the outline of a horse surrounding the words "Whitehorse 1955." I would love to find some information about the artist. Thanks!

View more questions Search