Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confusedlife Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2009, 01:09 AM
    Life My Life
    Beyond Tired of hurting feeling pain being confused. Tired of change starting over being alone my whole life is and has been nothing still is with some great moments at least for myself to me since I was born my life has been nothing I have been done and trying to be done for a long time it just seems more and more as time goes on I get beyond done and tired
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2009, 02:59 AM

What are you going through right now that is making you feel so depressed?
    Have you ever been treated for depression?
    How old are you?
    What sort of friends and family do you have? Can they help you through your time of difficulty?
    These answers will help to give a more concise answer.
    We all have lows in our life but sometimes depression lingers and then it needs to be addressed professionally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

Aim of life [ 25 Answers ]

I want to know what is the possible aim of life of humans on earth.

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

In my next life I want to be a pig [ 4 Answers ]

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (Hardly seems worth it.) If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb. (Now that's more like it!) ...

How do I get a life? [ 3 Answers ]

Mom! Get a Life! By Kari Andersen A day in the life of a mom is not always a pretty sight! For those moms that have babies and have chosen to stay home with them, it’s a day filled with diapers, crying, accidents and laundry. For those moms who have babies and work outside the home, it’s...

View more questions Search