Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryanlee909 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2011, 11:57 PM
    How much to have a 52 foot trailer and tractor (big rig)washed
    How much to have a 52 foot trailer and tractor (big rig)washed
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Mar 20, 2011, 06:07 AM
    I worked at a recycling center a few years back and the boss tried his hand at truck washing by installing a power washer and creating a tall walkway for the techs to reach the top. He charged $50 for a full brush and soap wash (including the top of the trailer) and the drivers said it was a good price, they usually paid $75 to $100 at other places. For a brush of the tractor only and quick power blow on the trailer he charged $35.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live-in converted 38 foot travel trailer with 40 foot framed addition [ 0 Answers ]

I live in my ex wife's older 1978 38 foot travel trailer.I bought it from her,so "we" could buy some real-estate with two mobilehomes on it.I applied for County's Home Repair Grant/Loan ,through the County Housing Community Development.I tried to get a "Statement of Construction from DMV,via...

Big Rig Tools [ 2 Answers ]

I have seen a tool that applies pressure to the Sliding Axle Release Pin Lever so that a driver may slide the tandem axles on a trailer buy without others help in difficult situations. It had a spring within the tool (to apply pressure to the pulling lever) and a magnet at one end to hold it to the...

Tractor trailer driving experience [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a trucker who is willing to give me on the road training I have a class a cdl and my knew dot medical card, I've checked into a lot of trucking companies and most of them are a ripp off,, I'm willing to go to work for a trucker and drive his rig or drive one of his leased rigs...

Can you get in a big rig? [ 4 Answers ]

I would just like to know if I can go with my hubby to work, he's a truck driver, for about 4 hours?

View more questions Search