Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sowan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 02:46 AM
    Black skin
    I have been using cream which containe hydroquinone which were shining my black skin,but now when I try to stop using it it make me look so black than before,so is there any cream which doesn't contain the hydroquinone which can shine my black skin again?
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jun 15, 2010, 12:26 AM
    What do you mean by "shine",you mean your skin had a glow to it?
    Getting light peels can give you skin a glow such as Glycolic or Lactic Acid peels.
    Sowan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 12:17 AM
    Yes my skin had Glow on it,so can u tel me any other cream without Hydroquinone that can make my skin to Glow?
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jun 17, 2010, 03:21 AM
    There are plenty of products that may give you that glow back.

Makeupartistschoice.com has a skin lightening cream as well as a skin bleaching gel, both do not contain any hydroquinone in them, they also have the Latic Acid Peels I mentioned in my last post to you, this can help with lightening and glowing skin.

I highly recommend Lactic Peels, this one from makeupartistchoice contains licorice extract, which is a natural lightener, it can greatly help with the glow you want. (it's more of a light exfoliate you won't see any visible peeling skin) You could apply it once a week.

Do you use any sunscreen? Use at least an SPF 30.
    That will prevent any further darkening of the skin you might have.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jun 21, 2010, 04:51 AM

A good vitamin C serum will also help bring a glow to the skin.
    highyellow Posts: 37, Reputation: 8

Jun 23, 2010, 03:04 AM
    [QUOTE=MAHARANI;2402580]A good vitamin C serum will also help bring a glow to the skin.[/QUO

Which c serum, available in uk and reasonably priced do you recommend? Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black Skin? [ 4 Answers ]

Well I'm a girl, and I have brown skin, (african!) and I was just wondering if any others have tried tanning their skin to get a one golden colour all over, does any other black girls or men know if this works, or if ANY ONE DOES regardless of colour could help answer this would be helpful. I also...

I'm black black africa girl I'm looking for skin light injection in essex [ 3 Answers ]

I'm black black africa girl I'm looking for skin light injection in essex

What works for Black Skin ? [ 9 Answers ]

Im an african american female, and I'm wondering do any of these bleaching products actually work for DARK african american skin ? Im about like Jennifer Hudson's complexion.. and Im trying to get an even tone all over and just lighten about 3 shades overall.. I've read lots of already light...

View more questions Search