Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siudave Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2003, 11:24 AM
    Flash - .swf file
    What software should I need to use for open this kind of files, and how can I make my own .swf file, where can I get an example of the file, and what kind of code used for this kind of file.
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Aug 7, 2003, 01:08 PM
    Flash - .swf file
    It's a flash movie.

You need the freeware closed-source flash player from macromedia.com to play it. I believe there is a standalone version available, or you can just play the movie through your web browser.

To edit it, you will need Macromedia Flash, which costs quite a bit. :)

Hope this helps...
    ~psi42
    cechise Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2004, 03:27 AM
    Flash - .swf file
    There are many flash decompilers out there for free though. But that won't allow you to make your own swf, just view the contens of a swf.
    Metamorphousthe Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2004, 08:45 PM
    Flash - .swf file
    Using Open Office.org office suite you can make basic .swf files but they will be in basic presentation format, however they WILL be flash pics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Flash [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone point me to a website that explains flash, easy to run through tutorials, etc. Found a few sites but they generally want me to pay before I can get too far and realise the potential. I have done a few websites and realised that limitations of HTML and Javascripts.

Error when Inporting Captivate (fla) file into Flash [ 1 Answers ]

I get an error message when I try to import a FLA file that was generated from Captivate into Flash. I did notice that FLA files are not part of the accepted file types that Flash looks to import. Why would that file type be used in the example (Captivate) when it doesn't work. And yes, I...

If I file 1040NR, do I file state as nonresident? [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all-I worked in several states but I am foreigner. Does that mean that I file state taxes as non-resident as well?

Flash Mx [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am using flash mx and I am having difficulty using it. Could you please recommend a tutorial that is easy to follow. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search