Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shah1419 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2003, 06:06 PM
    Converting powerpoint slides into avi
    Dear Sir,
    Please help me how I can make an *.avi file while using the power point xp slides... whould you like to help me...
    In this matter...
    Thanks

Sir I have another question whould you like to help me...
    The question is
    How I can seprate the only music without vocals. I want only the music of the songs not the voices, please tell me what soft I can use to sort out this things...
    Thanks for help to for gain something
    [email protected]
    Metamorphousthe Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2004, 08:12 AM
    converting powerpoint slides into avi
    About converting PPT to video of any sort, check this message board:
    http://www.greenspun.com/bboard/q-an...?msg_id=006ZBn
    Currently, I am not sure of anything that can convert PPT to video in the true sense, especially if you have heavy animation within a particular slide. If you do not have heavy animation and it is a simple slide presentation, you can save each slide in a picture format and reassemble them into an MPG creator like TMPGEnc keeping in mind that normal video is 25 - 30 frames (slides) per second. You can also try a screen capture that allows you to configure the fps and save into avi, like CapturePad by VRTainment (http://www.capturepad.com & http://www.vrtainment.com). I also use an S-Video out from my computer to the S-Video in on my digital movie camera and record in tape player mode the playing of the PowerPoint. I then recapture the video with firewire. As far as extracting vocals from a music, it is not always going to work perfectly unless you purchase expensive software (unless someone corrects me on this.) But you might want to check dBPowerAMP (type it into Google) if you download the Power Pack DSP Plugins, there is an option to extract vocals, you must have the original cd with you.
    Oreandr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2005, 09:05 AM
    For this purposes I'm always using Presentation to Video Converter. The main thing - that You don't need PowerPoint itself.
    I downloaded this application from: http://www.geovid.com/presentation_to_video_converter
    gunsta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 05:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oreandr View Post
    For this purposes I'm always using Presentation to Video Converter. The main thing - that You don't need PowerPoint itself.
    I downloaded this application from: Presentation to Video Converter
    Yeah really good tool :)
    Joanaf Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 07:32 PM

To convert your PowerPoint to AVI, you can use this PowerPoint to video tool.

It supports converting PowerPoint to almost all popular video formats such as AVI, WMV, MPEG, MOV, MP4, and FLV.
    oviamy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    -

Nov 12, 2009, 07:38 PM

A converter from PowerPoint to AVI can satisfy you.
    You can select Wondershare PPT to Video converter.
    It can convert from PowerPoint to AVI and retain all features in the original PowerPoint.

Hope it helps@!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MS PowerPoint shows wrong character. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a user that in Power Point while typing the ' in her presentation shows up as asquare. This only happens for the ' all other characters show up fine in this presentation and in Word and Excel the ' works just fine but in this one Power point the ' shows up as a square. Has anyone ever heard...

Powerpoint from laptop to DVD [ 11 Answers ]

I have a Powerpoint presentation on an old Compaq laptop. I tried to burn it to a cd using Roxio but get an error message about the cd drive is read- only. Is it possible that the cd drive on this old laptop only plays cds? Also, the ultimate and most imortant goal is that I want to have...

Word embedded in Powerpoint [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Word document embedded in Powerpoint, when it opens up I want it to open in the FULL SCREEN, print view (don't want any of the tool bars, etc... showing when it opens). Any idea how to do this? Thanks

Powerpoint to video [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there! I wonder if there is the best way to convert Powerpoint presentation files to video. I was told that Presentation to Video Converter 1.2 http://www.geovid.com/Presentation_to_Video_Converter/ Gives a very good quality. Any suggestions appreciated Cheers!

Powerpoint [ 3 Answers ]

I know how to insert a CD track into a powerpoint but can only get it to play on my computer while the CD is in my computer. Is there any way to save the file and send the powerpoint with the music?

View more questions Search