Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john-rock Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2005, 09:26 AM
    Dvd player
    I've got a silly question : is it possible to play a regular cd on a dvd-player ? Are there any dangers doing this ? Is it convenient or should I rather stay on playing it on a cd-player ? I am asking this because I am thinking of buying a dvd player and I do not know if I have to keep my cd-player or not.
    Thanks !
    Wmatthies Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2005, 05:23 PM
    Use the DVD Player
    You can play CD's on today's DVD players, however, not all will play the data disks you might be burning yourself. By that I mean MP3 files burnt in data format rather than music, which allows you to put far more on a disk (close to 200 songs rather than 20 or so). If you want to do that look for a DVD player that says it will also play data MP3 files. They are not that expensive.
    rafles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 08:58 PM
    Hello dear friend, I have a Combo Sony (VCR and DVD player) Mod. SLV-D300P, VCR is working but DVD can't play DVD disks when I switch on disk start running for short time and then display say STOP, If I push play button disk start running and now for more time twice, but then stop and display say ERROR, I clean laser lens, also I check coils focus and traking normaly has 6.5 ohms. Can you tell me if I am OK, Normaly I repair TV'S and Computer's but this COMBO It's mine and I have a book called Electronic and Service DVD This is th reason I make this test before, Can you help me if it's possible. Sorry for my english I am fm Monterrey,Mexico tks my email is ([email protected])
    Wmatthies Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 11:48 AM
    It sounds like your Sony has a problem. I would take it back to where you bought it and ask them to either show you what you are doing wrong, or, if they have the same problem you have, give you a new player. Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mp3 Player [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone Have Any Thoughts On Mp3 Players? Other Than An I-pod Which Is Just Too Much Money... any Suggestions? Thanks

Real Player 10.5 [ 12 Answers ]

Here's something that constantly bugs me.A few weeks ago,I had the misfortune to have to reinstall Firefox on my reserve pc,the one I use for trying out games,multimedia,and general programs,before I decide whether they are useful to be downloaded onto my main PC.Real Player 10.5 was successfully...

I'm a new player [ 2 Answers ]

How do you protect yourself in sports? My right wrist achs a little after last weekend's execise. Maybe new players are always easy to get hurt:) So how do you protect yourself in sports? Is it useful to wear some kind of wristband? I find the cotton one costs only $0.92 and looks very nice....

DVD Player/Recorder [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of purchasing a DVD Player that has the capability of "recording" at the same time. Can anyone help me find a quality (proven) device? I would appreciate hearing your recommendations! Thanks. Ponton

Real player [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any player --free- Which can play real media and avi files

View more questions Search