Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Metamorphousthe Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2004, 05:41 AM
    Dual Monitor Extended Desktop to CRT
    I have a dual monitor on my laptop and extend my desktop when displaying things like PowerPoint and video, etc. As you know, only certain programmes display through the second monitor when you extend your desktop. My questions is, how does the computer know what can be displayed and what can not be displayed through this second monitor output to a projector? Is there any way to configure these settings so that if I wanted to display all JPEGS, or TXT only, or a particular active window, etc.
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Jan 21, 2005, 11:06 PM
    Help
    It all depends on the Video card you are using or whatever your plugged into that helps give the 2 monitor option, check their websites for help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Extended notation [ 3 Answers ]

My child has been given a maths problem in his homework which asks him to express a 6 figure number in extended notation, we don't understand. Can anyone help.Thanks :confused:

Dual Status Return & Dual Status Statement [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ATE: Just curious, which amount will be refunded to us if we file 1040 as Dual Status Statement & 1040NR as Dual Status Return? Or the total of both? Best, Jesslyn

I lost my data on my extended partition [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I need somebody to help me recover my data from a backup. The problem is this: Before installing Windows 2000, I made two partitions on my hard drive A primary partition "C:"in which I installed the opearting system And a logical "extended" partition"D:" in which I saved all my...

Extended virtual screen? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Does anyone know of a software package that enables an extended virtual screen on a single monitor, I do not meen multiple extended screens or extending your display over multiple monitors, in other words you select a resolution much larger than the monitor is capable of displaying and it...

View more questions Search