Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john-rock Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2004, 05:21 AM
    Old software
    I'm looking for a program called "sonia constructor" made by www.metafactor.com. It is used by hypnotherapists to construct relaxation- and hypnosis tapes. Unfortunately, the website as well as the email-adress are vanished. Is there nevertheless a way to get the program ?
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Jan 18, 2005, 08:56 PM
    Hope this helps
    Try this website, it's all that I could find, I think they just moved or changed names, also found another interesing site associated with the name.

http://www.astrologix.de/metalinx/detailed/2533.html

http://asktiki.com/category.php?n=4217
    john-rock Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2005, 01:50 AM
    Sonia constructor
    Thanks Wendy; I already found this program. Nevertheless, I appreciate your effort very much.
    Best greetings,
    Jean Pierre

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Software [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Like a lot of people who have posted on the forum, I am the classic F1-Opt-H1B case for this tax year. I have closely followed the discussion threads here and (I think) I know what forms I should be filling out. However, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with www.istaxes.com or...

Software [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to learn as much as I can about computers and how they work, I'm getting a little knowledge about computer hardware but totally in the dark when it comes to computer software. What is .txt .com .dll and all these files mean? And things like fat32 etc... etc... Thank you Ronnieca55

Software [ 3 Answers ]

Hey according to you,, when you download kazaa,, is there any foolproof software or procedure to properly delete the lot of spy stuff which would be containing at the kazaa

OCR software [ 2 Answers ]

I use Windows XP & Windows 98 & Scanner: Benq S2W 3000U & Printer: HP deskjet 3325 I have many paper with writing and pictures. I put it in computer with Scanner. 1- What is the best program that can help me?? #Options to saves and move text & image #text recognition # I hope the...

OCR software [ 1 Answers ]

I use Windows XP & Windows 98 & Scanner: Benq S2W 3000U & Printer: HP deskjet 3325 I have many paper with writing and pictures. I put it in computer with scanner. 1- What is the best program that can help me?? #Options to saves and move text & image #text recognition # I hope the...

View more questions Search