Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jiffy23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2013, 06:03 PM
    hair follicle test
    I randomly took a small amount of mdma about 35 days ago and I have a hair follicle test coming up in the near future.will I pass?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 06:33 PM
    You "randomly"? Walking by and just saw some laying on a shelf or desk at work ?
    Sorry a person makes a conscience choice to use drugs.

So you chose to use an illegal drug, now you are going to be tested and you are worried.

May depend on how much drug, and what acceptable levels of passing are.

It can go either way depending on that
    jiffy23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2013, 06:36 PM
    all I meant by randomly is I don't do that kind of thing and I went to a party and made a bad decision.I took a small bump of it and that's all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Follicle Test Help [ 0 Answers ]

Here's the situation: Back in October, I was between temp jobs and in desperate need of employment. My boyfriend's dad gave me a lead with a very good job as a Dispatch Operator. I applied and heard nothing back for months so I wrote it off. Then today I got a call for an interview. Here's...

Hair Follicle Test [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I used to smoke often but I quit and haven't smoke in 5 months and I have a hair test in about a week and a couple of days ago I was being dumb and I accidentally dropped at most .1 grams of crumbs on my tongue and I'm pretty sure I got most of it out. If I didn't get some of it out would I...

Help, hair follicle test, used hair from arm pits [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped smoking in January 2012, before that I smoked two to three joints a week. July 7, after a friend died I had a couple of hits off a blunt. Yesterday, apron 49 days from when I last smoked weed, I had to take a hair follicle test for a possible job. I didn't know they were doing hair...

Hair follicle test [ 1 Answers ]

I have not used cocaine in 8 months but it is still showing up in a hair follicle test, how is this possible when the testing is for 3 months back?

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I have a hair test at the end of this week. I took some ecstacy for the first time about a week before thanksgiving. Will they be able to detect it ?

View more questions Search