Ask
    daventry028 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2013, 01:30 PM
    Lead singer in baby pram
    Music video of band members in baby pram being pushed by a woman
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 28, 2013, 04:39 PM
    Yes, I understand the purple Volkswagen faces North.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Indie/soul band with black female lead singer/guitarist. [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a band a few months ago and I can't remember the name or any lyrics, but the band had a black female lead singer/guitarist. She had a soulful voice, but the band itself wasn't soul. I can't get it out of my head. Any suggestions are appreciated. If it helps, I know I saw them perform on a...

Music video with male lead singer in a straight jacket [ 1 Answers ]

Emo or punk rock band with a male lead singer with shoulder length black hair and two lip piercings and the video is him in a straight jacket either in a mental hospital or old folks home and the camera is mainly on him during the video can't think of how it goes or who sings it or the title that's...

Band plays in a bar/club and the lead singer is singing to a girl in the bar [ 0 Answers ]

Band plays in a bar/club and the lead singer is singing to a girl in the bar

Female Lead singer, clear transparent blue guitar what's the band name? [ 0 Answers ]

So, this band has a female lead singer came out in the early 2000's, and everyone in the video is playing clear blue instruments. Its set in like a white background like the matrix. cant remember any lyrics or when it came out though. Not much to go on, but its bothering me that I can't find it..

How thick is the lead in a lead joint [ 2 Answers ]

Im getting ready to take the Indiana pluming test and I was wanting to know how thick the lead Is suppose to be in the hub of the cast iron.

View more questions Search