Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    riverlilyblue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Mental health
    Hi I'm trying to find out what is wrong with my 11 year old son ever since he was 8 months old he has been violent he has no concentration unless its on the games console he's disobedient defiant below average on school work rude to school teachers always getting excluded he's bossy quick tempered walks out of school can't carry out simple tasks and so on and so on
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Adhd
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 11:52 AM

Check this out to see if any of it seems familiar.

ADHD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community - Powered by vBulletin
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 06:10 PM

Don't let him play any games, take that away. You need to get him into counseling and they can them get into the root of it but do it asap. If you have health insurance then counselling might be cover so you don't have to pay for it out of your pocket.

My friend daughter was like your son but she did a 360 turn for the better once she starting receiving counsellin. She had adhd with ocd but she is a new person now so seek help for your son asap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mental health [ 7 Answers ]

I have been suffering from depression for a few years now and I would like to know if this illness ever go away.

Mental Health [ 3 Answers ]

What causes teenage depression?

Mental health [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone feel they lose energy the older they get?

Mental Health [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I think I have hallucinations. Around the clock it always feels like a bug is biting me or something is crawling on my skin. I can really feel like a strong bite like on my arm, but when I look, nothing is there. What's wrong with me? It's getting worse.I can't stand for anything to be...

Mental health [ 4 Answers ]

Hopefully you can help me ,I feel as those I'm going crazy I have been diagnosed as being schozophrenia. I don't believe it ,so I do all kinds of research for other causes of my many ailments. I believe that I have some kind of parasite living in me , I had had many blood tests done and fecal tests...

View more questions Search