Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mj5226 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 12:14 AM
    If I got married in pakistan , should I get divorce in pakistan ?
    If I would like to get divorce from my husband , what are the procedures?
    My marriage was in pakistan and in islamic way.
    Currentl I'm living in hong kong , so I want to know do I need to apply the divocre in pakistan or can get in hong kong by not going to pakistan

Check out some similar questions!

Pakistan divorce [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I was born in Pakistan and moved to the USA in 2000. I am a US citizen. I went to Pakistan and got married under pressure. I was treated very badly at that time. The marriage was never consummated. I came back to the USA in a bad state.

Divorce forms in pakistan [ 0 Answers ]

Is there ant website from where I can download forms for divorce applicable in Pakistan

Salam sir I'm from pakistan, I want to know about marrige life I'm a married girl of 2 [ 0 Answers ]

Salam sir I'm from pakistan, I want to know about marrige life I'm a married girl of 24 I lived with my huby two time during of our merrige time in 1 and half year for 1 and 1 month he is livng in uk.but we still have no sexual relation beetween us because my huby want some time.he is upset...

What's really going on in Pakistan? [ 1 Answers ]

I originally posted this in the Introductions forum in response to a new member from Pakistan Ahmad Bikal, but it's really a general question for discussion, so I reposted here.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.