Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pdahl12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Kenmore he4 panel won't work and dryer won't start
    I have had the circuit board/panel replaced once on my he4. I had only 2 weeks left on the warranty and figured it should be OK once it was fixed. They wanted another $200 to renew the warranty! Didn't have the $$ at the time. Anyway, the same darn thing is happening... you have to push the buttons in just the right manner or hold the button down forever to get it to light up to be able to push the start button once your selection is lit. I swear the repair man just took the new board home with him since it's the same thing happening again! We've tried everything to get it to work, unplug, leave it be, then try it again, etc. I've managed to make it work after playing with it for the past month while I have been searching on what to do aside from spending another $200 to fix it. Any ideas or where I can go on the 'net to find the circuit board at a good price to replace it once again? Thanks a million!:confused:
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 01:34 PM
    Check out Appliance Parts from RepairClinic.com - HomePage or Appliance Parts Pros.com Discount Appliance Parts – Appliance Repair Parts. You may be able to find part there. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dryer won't start, light does come on [ 2 Answers ]

My kenmore dryer model 110 series 67834794 won't start when I push the start button. The light comes on when you open the door, so I am thinking I must be getting power. I bought an electrical tester and tested the start button and it shows it is getting power. All the web sights I have looked at...

Kenmore dryer won't heat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore dryer that will not heat, however on the timed dryer cycle the timer advances to 0 but it will not shut off model 110.66514794 Thanks

Kenmore HE4 dryer won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I have a kenmore HE4 dryer less than a year old. It lights up and lets me choose my drying options, but when I press start it just beeps like it does when the door is not shut properly. The light burned out yesterday could it be related? It is driving me crazy because I keep thinking it must be...

View more questions Search