Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cgarrahan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Movie scenes about conflict negotiation
    Looking for movie scenes demonstrating positive conflict resolution/negotiation skills. Examples of really bad conflict resolution would be OK too. Want to use clip in group with teenagers. Any suggestions?
    wildpetes Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Check out The Negotiator with Kevin Spacey...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Woodland scenes [ 13 Answers ]

Please can you give me any info on an artist called Ernest Walbourg Date and place of birth ? Are his paintings scarce ?

Negotiation of a severance package [ 5 Answers ]

My husband was recently fired from a very lucrative position based on a false allegation. Rather than investigate the allegation, the executive fired him, had him forcibly removed from his office, and removed him from the company website. That was Thursday. The decision to fire my husband was...

Relocation package negotiation [ 4 Answers ]

I have been looking to relocate to Charlotte, NC area and was contacted today by a company recruiter. Within an hour, the Senior VP and hiring manager also e-mailed me and asked me to contact them. They seem anxious to move the process along and after a 1/2 hour phone interview offered to pay to...

Advice Needed on Debt Negotiation / Settlement [ 3 Answers ]

I am about to negotiate some unsecured bad debts and long past due bills. I owed about $20,000 in unsecured credit card debts and past due utilities/phone/insurance bills, and I have not paid them for well over two years. I have been able to successfully hide my tracks and locations from creditors...

Torture (movie scenes for seminar) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am currently taking gr. 12 law on the new curriculum and am doing a final seminar worth 30% of my mark on torture. I've got all of my research together, but am wishing to make a video consisting of a series of clips relating to torture from various movies. If any of you can...

View more questions Search