Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawnstephenson Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Stomach pain
    I'm 6 weeks pregnant and I'm not being sick or nothing but is it normal to get tingly feelings in your breasts every now and then also I still have a bit of back ache and my lower tummy where you would normally get period pains is tendor on the sides and the tops of my legs I'm also feeling a little bloatedbut when I touch my stomach it feels OK apart from some times when I make the bed or just down ? Do you think my symptoms are about to kick in and I'm worrying because I found out to early . I don't feel pregnant but some times I do threw the day ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 12, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Dawn,

It seems as though you should be counting your blessings in that you are not experiencing any of the horrific pregnancy symptoms I am sure you were expecting to experience.

Many women never have any symptoms, or some have a few, yet there are others who experience all of the symptoms full blown.

You are only 6 weeks pregnant and don't always feel pregnant, but trust me, that will change with your expanding belly.

Consider yourself lucky that you are only experiencing the symptoms that you are.

May 12, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Thanks for the reply may be its nerves I don't no but just been in bath was woundering not the nipple around it tiny lumps have appeared what's them mostly on the right one but hardly any on the other and the white on the nipple bit I've alwys had it but seems more noticeable
    Expert

May 12, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Nipple changes are pretty normal in pregnancy also. Nothing to concern yourself over.
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

May 12, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Don't worry about not feeling sick. I didn't get morning sickness until about 7 1/2 weeks. It felt more like I had the flu than nausea. You'll soon begin to feel very tired! Sounds pretty normal to me!

May 12, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Thanks for the reply yes may be your right I prob found out a little early an expect every thing all in one go x
    Expert

May 12, 2007, 12:54 PM
    I never had morning sickness, or any symptoms at all, with all 4 of my children, so you may just be a lucky one too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 Year Old Daughter Bad Stomach Aches [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my 10 year old daughter was taken to A@E with really bad adominal pain 5 weeks ago she describes the pain as sharp stabbing pains as if someone is stabbibg her she screams and can't stand walk or anything to get rid of it they discovred she had blood in her urine and put her on a corse of...

Pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been getting what felt like period pains for about two weeks now, I did think it could have been to do with not taking my pill correctly as my period started half way through the course, but it only lasted afew days and the pain, has changed, Now it like an underlying pain all the time,...

New puppy - spots on stomach [ 2 Answers ]

MY 7 weeks old golden retriever puppy has dark bloaches on skin on it's tummy... they don't look that bad... but I'm just an overly-concerned mommy, I guess. :) I just want to make sure that it's nothing to worry about.

Dog has red pimples on stomach? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it normal.. I saw some other dogs have it too.. my dog has like 3 is it because sometimes my dad feed it oily foods? And do they go away how to heal

Pain: [ 5 Answers ]

What has God done to deal with the evil and pain of the world? HANK :(

View more questions Search