Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    byron boyd Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2006, 12:47 AM
    What Happen and what's happening now
    Well the topic that is so popular on people mind is what happen with me in my further wife after all the drama. Well in one sentence I'll tell you. Many things was wrong, first there was no trust. No good commnication and a distance relationship and too much damage had already been done. So I moved on. The only question that has been on my mind is why the hell she keep finding reasons to make an appearance to come over here despite to see her daughter

This was not the question I wanted to ask. To finish up on moving on, I have been talking to this sexy women and we are going out which would be my first date I was thinking about going to a sit in restaurant and going to her house afterward to have a few beers and maybe a night of fun. One problem I have is that idon't know if I have enough money to go anywhere fancy hell depending on what she buy I might be short for the bill. So that's my worry! The good thing is that I have not told her where we going yet. I figure I'll talk to all of you and see what you say thanks for all your help and advice. So professionals, tell me what should I do?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2006, 05:03 AM
    Hi, byron,
    I am not a "Professional"; but one who is 64 yrs old, learned a lot over the years, now married for 29 yrs.
    It really doesn't matter how much money you have for a date. Keep it within your own budget. If the girl likes you, you don't have to make a "big impression", by spending a lot.
    Don't go to a Restaurant that you know is expensive! Where ever you live, must be some that aren't that expensive. I don't mean McDonald's, but some place you can buy a beer, or alcoholic drink, if that's what you want.
    I do wish you the best, and don't get in "over your head" moneywise. If you try it, she might think you will be doing this all the time; which you can't!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 5, 2006, 06:04 AM
    I'm not a professional either but red flags went off as I read your post! The last I remember you where breaking up with you fiancée and having money problems and had acknowledged that you needed to work on YOURSELF, and now your back in the single life trying to get your way with a sexy female that you can't afford to take out! Put it all together and I get a confused guy who is still trying to go the path of least resistance to get what he wants. Trying to impress some one with money you don't have is DECEITFULL at best. Tell her your caviar tastes are backed by a McDonald's budget would be honest. At least you can serve the beer in champagne glasses. I also think your trying to get over and not really care about Miss. Sexy as a person. Just my unprofessional opinion!:cool: :confused:
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2006, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    I'm not a professional either but red flags went off as I read your post! The last I remember you where breaking up with you fiancee and having money problems and had acknowledged that you needed to work on YOURSELF, and now your back in the single life trying to get your way with a sexy female that you can't afford to take out! Put it all together and I get a confused guy who is still trying to go the path of least resistance to get what he wants. Trying to impress some one with money you don't have is DECEITFULL at best. tell her your caviar tastes are backed by a McDonald's budget would be honest. At least you can serve the beer in champagne glasses. I also think your trying to get over and not really care about Miss. Sexy as a person. Just my unprofessional opinion!:cool: :confused:
    Couldn't comment on your post, I need to spread some round :)
    But just wanted to add that I totally agree with you talaniman... AGAIN!
    Esp the beginning of this response.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2006, 07:53 AM
    Talaniman - you hit 100% on the head!! I can't spread the love either yet.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 5, 2006, 08:14 AM
    Perfect Talaniman, I can't spread the love either!!

Those were my thoughts but put in better words.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jun 5, 2006, 08:32 AM
    Those who love to play games often find themselves involved with those who love to play games. The really weird thing is one person will then complain about the other when, in all reality, they got exactly what they asked for, hmmmmmm.

I hope this isn't you?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 5, 2006, 08:34 AM
    Tried to give you some love Val, but I have to spread more!

However, I am wondering if it does sound like him from all of his other posts too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's happening please help [ 6 Answers ]

as long as I can remember werid things have always happen to me, dreams I dreamt came true, I could tell you when the fone was going to ring n who it was for, and when ever I was around strange sounds would happen and t.v lights etc would go werid. But recently things have got worse, when I was...

What's happening to me [ 11 Answers ]

I have had normal periods and I am taking the pill This month even though I am on the pill I strted bleeding 2 days prev and then stopped I woke up early one morning and found that I was covered in blood which has never happened and have been very heavy bleeding since ? And very very painful...

What's happening with my machine here? [ 14 Answers ]

Okay?? On two occasions while I was in this forum actually (yes I blame you) I got cut off in the middle of typing and was automatically tranfered to my email page. I never had that happen before but these two times which was lastnight and just now. Is that normal??

What is going to happen? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had problems with my husband for a long time. Do you think we will end up in divorce? I can't seem to make all his anger go away.

View more questions Search