Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinker1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Skipping periods
    I am a junior in high school, and I haven't had my period in six months. I know I'm not pregnant, because I am still a virgin. I am scared because it always skips, and I only have it like twice a year. And I don't know what to do.
    whatnext Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 01:59 PM
    I think this is quite common, probablty will get normal, maybe less worry eat balanced food, any allergies which could c ause it. I'm no expert myself
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 18, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Because of your age, that's actually pretty normal. Your body is changing and inconsistent cycles will be part of that. It still might be a good idea to talk to your mom or another adult though. If its bothersome to you, you could talk to a doctor about it. Girls your age are often put on birth control pills to regulate their cycles.
    tinker1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 02:32 PM
    I haven't talked to my mom yet about this. And I have only told my best friend. She used to be on birth control to regulate her preiods, but know she's off and has had a period in six months or so, to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rope skipping [ 2 Answers ]

Is rope skipping a good exercise? Does it help to loose weight and to tone up? Can somebody please share their experience!

Skipping is addicting [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 16 year old girl in my 11th grade year at high school. For the past 2 years, I was an amazing kid. I got good grades and I learned a lot. I was even able to get enough credits to graduate this year. Which would be cool for the current situation that I am in at home. Like I said, I am...

Skipping and cracking when playing CD [ 4 Answers ]

While playing a cd, I get a cracking sluggish sound. At times it skips and if I'm importing musc to ITunes, it gets worse and the whole computer runs slow. Once the music is imported to ITunes, it sounds fine. I was wondering if it was my sound card, memory or what. :confused:

View more questions Search