Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tishalynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 04:19 PM
    Forgotten Movie Title
    If someone can help me figure this out, it would bring me years' worth of relief. (:

Ok, I watched this movie about 7-10 years ago, so it was probaby made between 1997 and 2003.

From what I remember,though, there are no major actors in it.

This is what I remember in the movie:
    -It's a futuristic war-type movie.
    -"Orphan?" babies are adopted by some military branch (all males I believe) and are raised with training, and if they are falling behind, they get killed.
    -One scene I remember: the children are forced to watch two fighting dogs fight to their death, and the main character tried looking away but an adult turned his face back towards the dogs.
    -Another scene I remember is that the children were doing a routine run, and one of the children was falling behind, resulting in him getting shot by the instructors.
    -The main charater as an adult, is probably about 25, average height, tan, good-looking, and buff.
    -Another scene I remember is the main character as an adult having to fight another man, but not on the ground. There were like 20 hanging metal chains, about 15-20 ft. long that they had to climb to fight until one fell.
    -I think the main character lost and fell and was thought to be dead, because next I remember is that he was being hauled off in a big flying garbage truck and dumped on some huge dump site.
    -Next I remember is the main character eating dinner with some couple or small family? must have been walking and found their home or something and they let him in. And they were looking at him strangely because he was eating so fast.
    -Plus, he didn't talk much throughout the movie.

I really hope someone knows what movie I am talking about. I would truly appreciate it if someone could help me. Please help! Thank you.(:
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Sep 5, 2012, 05:10 PM
    Sounds like the Kurt Russel movie

Soldier (98)

-view trailer-

-----

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgotten Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember this movie title if my life depended on it and I don't have a lot of information so if you guys could help with this you would be the best. There is a president that runs for mayor of his hometown. He wins and at the end

Forgotten movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I remember the title of a movie I was recently watching online and I really wanted to see the end of it. It's a story about two people traveling in a car that stop at a truck stop. While the guy goes in to pay for gas his girlfriend sees a girl in the cab of a semi who looks scared and beaten up....

Forgotten movie title [ 2 Answers ]

As a kid I loved an animated movie with the word nymph in the title. I can't remember for the life of me the name of this movie I loved. I would so love to find this movie so I can share it with my son and relive my childhood memories. Please help me!

Movie title forgotten [ 2 Answers ]

My sister and I watched this movie when we were young and we remember the title to be love me tender. All we can find is the elvis movie. It's about a teenage girl that has a terminal disease and writes letters to elvis. We watched this in the early 80s.

View more questions Search