Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stitchellen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 10:16 AM
    Find a movie title by description?What is the title of this movie?
    Woman running for President of the U.S. gives up the candidacy because she doesn't want something in her past revealed to the public.
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Nov 8, 2010, 05:57 PM

Stitchellen, are you sure she was running for President and not Vice President? I am wondering if this is the movie you are thinking of: The Contender (2000) - IMDb
    lutie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2011, 12:42 PM
    I think you mean the Contender and it's her nomination for VP that's debated.
    starlightmoment Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 12:44 PM
    I am looking for a movie about a young man who had been bullied during his teenage years, decided to have a sex change to a woman the decided to get revenge with one of his past bullies and had sex with him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movie title by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Hope you can help I'm looking for a movie title - story line is something likethis Movie about a man who takes a woman to live in Alaska (?) wilderness.. in the movie he cuts open a buffalo and the woman and daughter stay there to protect them from the weather.. the movied then goes on where the...

Find a movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie it is about 3 women one is getting married she is freaking out so they go to vegas to all get married then get divorced but only one goes through with it the others back down and the one that was getting married before ends up falling back in love with her intended while...

The movie came out a few years ago I think in 2007-08. The husband is suppose to go out of town for business but really he's having an affair, he's unable to go because him and his wife are kidnapped. The kidnapper has them do things. She has to take something into his work that could destroy his...

I saw this movie in the 80's it was about this young man growing up in the era where there was no television only radio... The movie has narration by the young man and played music like from the 40's he has a brother that joins the military and he she's he's neighbour changing her clothes from the...

Find a movie title by description [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a fairly new movie. I saw previews on TV but don't remember the name or actors. It's a teenage boy who I think has been kidnapped and hidden away somewhere. Everyone thinks he's dead. His "ghost" comes back home and to school but no one can see or here him. He...

View more questions Search