Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LyleVertigo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 08:16 PM
    Asking about the Title of a Sci Fi Comedy I can't remember.
    It is about a planet of morons who's leader is fixated on a married man's wife, who kidnaps her. The husband must journey to the planet of morons to save her. Things I remember are laser weapons that shoot anywhere but straight, mushrooms in sewers that look cute but try to eat you if you get too close, and possibly a machine that can make you stupid? That's all I can remember sorry.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Dec 18, 2011, 04:53 AM
    Mom and Dad Save the World (1992)
    LyleVertigo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 09:17 AM
    Thank you so much, hit the nail on the hammer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WW2 naval comedy I can't remember the title! [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is a world war two naval comedy, it is in color and has many of the top Hollywood movie stars. It takes place on a very large battle ship or an aircraft carrier. The only scene I remember vividly is when an Admiral comes on board to inspect the ship and the men. All the sailors are in...

Comedy movie can't remember the title... [ 0 Answers ]

I don't want to be offensive,, It was Nigga Brown and his family. All on food stamps on day they have to pay taxes for their land, if not they'll lose it all.. So they all go to the city, I believe the first job they did was selling cars dressed like chickens... Anyone know?? Thanks

Comedy-robotish/cyborg film title I don't remember.help! [ 3 Answers ]

The problem is a movie I can't remember its title. I've seen its trailer for a few years ago and it still haunts it. I saw it on some old 80-90's video. I think the genre is comedy: There is a man who gets into accident and his body parts are secretly twiched to mechanical parts and he soon sees...

Can't remember the title of a comedy movie about cloning [ 3 Answers ]

I watched it like 8 years ago. All I remember is that 2 guys are cloning a really hot girl. And a scene where the guy is coming on to the real girl instead of the clone1 in a lab full of rats. They both get the wrong idea. The girl (probably doctor) is showing the enjector and the guy says...

Can't remember a sci fi movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I saw it years ago, probably on the sci fi channel. One scene has the main character dead/ in suspended animation and revived by a raven-like god, who takes him away while he recites a piece of poetry and replaces a missing leg with a metal. Another character was a female who could read minds and a...

View more questions Search