Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pagaswn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2009, 02:22 PM
    Looking for the title of a B&W movie, comedy
    Hello! I am looking for a b&w movie, a comedy.
    The story goes like this. A girl and her friend visit the uncle of the first one, only that she has never seen him before. The man is in a wheelchairand I think he is David Niven. In reality, the man is not the uncle, but has already killed him and wants to kill the niece too, so as to get the inheritance.
    During the night, the girls change rooms, so by accident, it's the friend who gets killed. Her ghost rises, takes a walk, wakes up the neighbour and convinces him that he has to go to the house, and find out whodunnit.
    Other things I remember are 1.outside it is snowing, 2.the house has secret exits. So, the driver sits on a chair, the wall rotates and he is found in a lake, while a seal is clapping 3.In the end, the "uncle" is driving fast, hits on a tree and ends up dead, hanging out with the ghost of the girl...
    Anyone who could help me... :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 12, 2009, 03:22 PM

Topper Returns (1941)
    pagaswn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2009, 06:00 PM
    Didn't expect an answer so fast! Ty very much :))
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 12, 2009, 06:18 PM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comedy/Horror Movie.. don't know the title? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay.. heres another one for you guys... Character is a woman who has problems with her husband, well she's at home alone(apartment/hotel) reading a horror book, and as she reads everything starts to really happen. The first story that she reads is about a monster that comes to life and I think...

Title of movie (comedy) within the last 10 years [ 1 Answers ]

I know this movie is a comedy possible romantic comedy.. I can only remember one scene of the movie (please don't think I'm a sicko).. The part I remember is a guy walks in on his parents having sex and the guy's father is dressed in umpire gear.. The guy tries so hard not to become a professional...

1980 Movie Title Romantic Comedy [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I am looking for a title of a movie that I saw in the 80's it's a Romantic comedy, all I really rember is a big hot dog van, and at the end of the movie the guy breaks the wedding ceremony by flying down on a parachute. The wedding is taking place in a park. I saw it so long ago. ...

70s black comedy movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm desperate to find the name of this movie which I remember seeing but not the title (or director or anything else useful). It's an American made black comedy and dates from the 70s or maybe early 80s, set in a big, high-rise city. It's about a quiet, innocent, inexperienced...

View more questions Search