Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mum386 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 01:53 AM
    24 weeks 5 days stomach pain, back pain
    Iam 24 weeks 5 days today I had my hospital appointment this morning and everything was fine, this afternoon when I was walking to my car my stomach started to really hurt where I had to bend over to settle it, since then I have had 2 tightings in the last hour and a half, still have tummy pain, I have lower back pain, pain in my pelvic area and I feel like I want to be sick. Iam not sure what's going on so if you can please help me with what I should do.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2012, 05:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum386 View Post
    Iam 24 weeks 5 days today I had my hospital appointment this morning and everything was fine, this afternoon when I was walking to my car my stomach started to really hurt where I had to bend over to settle it, since then I have had 2 tightings in the last hour and a half, still have tummy pain, I have lower back pain, pain in my pelvic area and I feel like I want to be sick. Iam not sure whats going on so if you can please help me with what I should do.

It would be irresponsible and foolish to diagnose you over the Internet.

Call your Physician!
    Mum386 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 05:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    It would be irresponsible and foolish to diagnose you over the Internet.

Call your Physician!
    I was just asking people for ideas off what could be happening I wasn't asking to be disgnosed over the internet, I was just asking if anyone has experienced the same thing and if they could help me out with some clues off what could be going on!!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2012, 05:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum386 View Post
    I was just asking people for ideas off what could be happening I wasnt asking to be disgnosed over the internet, i was just asking if anyone has experienced the same thing and if they could help me out with some clues off what could be going on!!!

Actually you said, "Iam not sure whats going on so if you can please help me with what I should do."

What you should do is go to a Doctor in the event your pregnancy is at risk.

I believe I said that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pain in stomach 16 weeks pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 16 weeks pregnant and having really bad sharp pains inside my stomach (inside and around the belly button) It's been like this for a few days and seems to get worse every day. It feels like it's brused very bad in the inside. I can't hardly pick my daughter up and when I'm holding her in my...

I missed my period (2 days going on 3). I have ab pain and back pain. I had intercour [ 1 Answers ]

I missed my period (2 days going on 3). I have ab pain and back pain. I had intercourse, unprotected and he ejaculated in me. Should I buy a pregnancy test?

25 weeks pregnant with lower abdominal pain and lower back pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. I have been having bad pain in my very lower abdomin that wraps the whole way around my back. I have tried laying in every position, a warm shower, extra fluid and tylenol. I can't get the pain to lessen. I have had a few contractions but nothing steady or...

What is the cause of my back pain and lower back stomach and more pain ? [ 1 Answers ]

Lower back and lower intestent stomach hard trouble usine the bathroom and my rib cage

View more questions Search