Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    metaldevil80 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Late 90's early 2000 alien TV show?
    I'm trying to remember a show that used to be on, where aliens lived on earth with humans. Some of the humans worked for the aliens and they had special live "alien weapon" creatures that attached to their arms and shot out a blast of energy or what ever.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 09:38 AM

Earth: Final Conflict? It sucked.
    metaldevil80 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 05:36 PM

ZOMG!! Yes that's it thank you. It did suck, but was driving me crazy thinking about it.
    StephanZimkin Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 06:41 PM
    I think its earth final conflict

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's alien movie [ 8 Answers ]

When I was little a movie about 5 little martians used to come out a lot and almost always on halloween night. I really need to find out the name of this movie because I'm dying to see it again. The movie as I said is about five little cut big head martians that crash land their ship in a...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not sure what its called so if you know pleas let me know, all I know it that it was live action it was a TV series I believe, it took place in a castle and in one of the episodes the princess girl turns to stone. I know it is very vague but any help would be great:)

Tv Show between the late 80's and early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out the TV show that aired mid afternoon in the mid 80's to early 90's. It w as about a girl who lived on earth but she talked to her dad who was in outer space. She talked to him through a rock.. it came on right before small wonder.

View more questions Search