Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sjone820 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 06:38 PM
    The movie that takes place in a church with children and their parents.
    Picking one of them to be his child. He does this by having them pick colored stones. Who ever picked the odd colored stone had to give up their child to become the devil's child. At the end you see the devil in man form with the child. The child turns back to the camera and has red scary eyes... WHAT IS THIS MOVIE!?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 22, 2011, 09:32 AM

Pretty sure you're looking for Storm of the Century by Stephen King, it came on as a mini-series, but pretty sure you can rent it as a single movie.
    Here's some info to go with your description:

... What Linoge desires is an heir, one of eight children that he had incapacitated early on in the miniseries—someone to "carry on his work when he can no longer do it himself", although Linoge's life spans millennia, he is not immortal. Any of the eight children, he states, will suit him. He states that he cannot simply take one of the children. They must be given. But he can punish the residents if they refuse him...

... After they vote almost unanimously, save for Mike, to accept Linoge's demand, he has one parent of each child draw a colored stone from a bag he has...

... Mike calls out to his son and the two men stop to look back at him. Ralphie makes eye-contact with him and bares his teeth, which are now fangs, showing that Ralphie is no longer human...

Storm of the Century (TV mini-series 1999) - IMDb
    mcdraddle Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Jul 26, 2011, 04:14 AM
    Storm of the Century (TV mini-series 1999)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the movie called where it takes place at a gas station? [ 1 Answers ]

It starts of at the gas station. Where there is a strange noise in the woods and the attendant goes to check it out. The it shows a couple who where camping. But then the couple go to leave and these hitch hikers get in there car and tell them to go somplace. But something happens to the car so...

Animated kids movie takes place underwater [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember this movie and it's driving me nuts. Okay so the movies was an animated kids movie around the 90's. I remember that it was an underwater palace and the characters were all loch ness monster-ish except kind of shaped like sea horses. The only plot part I can remember was this...

Entire movie takes place in a bedroom [ 1 Answers ]

The entire movie takes place in a bedroom. Shows husband and wife newly married and then progresses through their life. It is an old movie, possibly made in the '50's or earlier.

A horror movie from the 2000 takes place in a hospital [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie not that long ago but I just can't remember the name. It was from the 2000, about a very unpopulated hospital with just a few patients in it, one of which was a white teenage girl about 16 who was in a car accident I think, and their was also a black teenager about...

View more questions Search