Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drbuddylee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 05:09 PM
    My wireless network
    My laptop crash and I put windows back on and now my laptop does not show that I have a wireless network anymore. How do I fix it
    littlebear91 Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Jan 23, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Control Panel > Network and Internet> Network and Sharing Center>
    Now on the left hand side, click on Manage Wireless Network. And see if you can find out what's wrong with it. Usually you just disable it.
    I'm assuming you have vista. If xp it's easier.
    Last resort, System Restore, tada, and you get everything back to its original shape, losing all the data from that date forward.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird Wireless Issue, laptop shuts down wireless network [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, here it goes. I am in the process of fixing a buddies computer. He has a dv8000 HP. When I got it, he said that it will not connect to the internet either through wireless or cat5. I brought it home, were have a wireless network and tried to connect. I get no connection and limited or no...

Not on college network, my computer says it cannot detect wireless network?Belkin [ 2 Answers ]

I took my Dell laptop with me to college and used a cable to hook it up in the dorm. When I came back for the holidays my parents had gotten a new wireless card (BELKIN) for their laptop but said that they didn't change anything else. My computer used to run wireless at this home and my parents...

Wireless Network installation [ 8 Answers ]

I have just purchased a router and 2 laptop cards. Does anyone know of an 'idiots' guide to installing the equipment. I really do mean an 'idiots' guide including every single step. I can get nowhere with the instruction manuals that come with the hardware

Wireless Network [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a wireless enabled laptop and I purchased a Netgear router which came with a free adaptor (which I shouldn't need). I configured the router but cannot get my laptop to access wireless without using the adaptor. The laptop is definitely wireless enabled and I have checked for on/off...

Wireless network [ 3 Answers ]

How do you set up a wireless card

View more questions Search