Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jim1797 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Schedule A Deductions and Schedule C - No AGI
    Hi,
    I am a sole proprietor (an electrician) and after finishing schedule c I basically had very little profit to report from the business. With no other Adj Gross Inc, I started to figure my itemized deductions, but with no Adj Gross Inc, how can I best use my itemized deductions?
    Thanks,
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 20, 2007, 11:10 AM
    You cannot use them. If there is no income, the itemized deductions will, for the most part, be wasted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are Schedule 40 and Schedule 80 ratings for pipe? [ 15 Answers ]

Ok, pvc is temperature restricted to 140 F so no hot water, cpvc can be used in the house. What is schedule 40 and schedule 80?

Schedule C [ 6 Answers ]

It says that Schedule C allows to deduct Partial cost of your cell phone. Partial cost of your personally-owned computer/laptop (if used for business). Partial cost of your Internet Service provider (if used for business). Business use of your home/apartment How is "Partial" calculated...

Dogs Schedule [ 5 Answers ]

Our black lab has to go pee at 3am every morning... we take him out before we go to bed around 11pm. We cannot continue this routine as we are not getting enough sleep. He is crated during the day while we are at work and we don't like the idea of using the crate at night. He stays in our bedroom...

Getting dog on our schedule [ 1 Answers ]

He is a 7 month old black lab male. He has to go pee at least twice a night at approx 3am and again at 6am. We also let him out beofre bed at approx 10-11pm. The last couple of nights he has had to go pooP right at 6am. The other night he was really wanting out of the bedroom, he took all his toys...

Workout Schedule [ 0 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I have been out of the loop for a long time and was wondering if anyone has an idea about workout schedules. I am wanting to work out 3 days a week or so to loose some weight. I also intend to do cardio before working out. Does anyone recommend some type of schedule like...

View more questions Search