Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bradk34606 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 12:17 PM
    Commercial Office Cleaning
    We are starting a small office cleaning business. I have most of my questions answered . I am confused on bidding jobs. I have been told to figure out how long it will take, and bid by the hour. Others say bid by square footage of building. I would appreciate any assisitance in this. I am located in the Tampa Bay Area
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 03:25 PM

I utilize both methods and then compare the two for my answers. Also track your competitors and get a feel for their bidding practices as this is also a bearing on your competitiveness...

Stringer
    mrwet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 03:36 PM

How do i get cleaning contract for commercial offices and building
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwet View Post
    hOW DO i GET CLEANING CONTRACT FOR COMMERICAL OFFICES AND BUILDING
    HI,

You will receive an answer if you start your own thread asking this question (please be more detailed though). And I would be glad to assist you all that I can. The rules of this site state that you are not to 'piggyback' on someone else's thread.

Simply click the 'Ask' tab above and then pick a category and post... written directions will help you although I suggest that you take the time to read the rules and regs also, as this site operates a little different than chat sites.

Thanks,

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning office [ 5 Answers ]

I have started a office cleaning business but don't have any clients yet.I have put out fliers,set up my website and put business cards out.havent got any clients yet so what am I doing wrong or is it something else I need to do to get the traffic coming my way

Commercial Office Bid-- [ 33 Answers ]

I am hoping to find some advice on here -- I have a janitorial business. Im pretty confident with the pricing of the homes and apartments, however, when I went to an apartment complex, they asked me to quote them also on their office area - which Im definitely not quite sure as to how to do that. ...

Office cleaning bid [ 1 Answers ]

I live in ocean county nj I would like to know how to bid on a 7000 sqft bank 5 days a week

Commercial office cleaning bidding [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for HelP? I have a bid to get in on a 6000 sq ft office area, there are 15 offices and about 7 restrooms toilet and sink only. A breakroom and vending area along with mechanical room with a few other miscellaneous rooms. Most of the area is carpet. This contract calls for 3 times weekly,...

View more questions Search