Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2022, 05:10 AM
    I see dead people
    Clueless Joe did a shout out and asked
    "Jackie, are you here? Where's Jackie?

He was referring to recently deceased Rep. Jackie Walorski . Someone Clueless knew was dead. She died in a car crash August 8 last month. After her death, he had issued a statement saying he "appreciated her partnership as we plan for a historic White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health this fall that will be marked by her deep care for the needs of rural America."

Statement from President Biden on the Passing of Congresswoman Jackie Walorski of Indiana - The White House

The WH press corp heard it ;and questioned KJP why he was calling for her when he knew she was dead . KJP of course went into severe spin mode defending him . For once they called out her BS . She said because the Rep was on his mind .

So if that were so then why would he not remember the Rep was dead ?

Later he went to the Rose Garden to make more comments .
    Jill Biden had to direct her confused husband how to walk off the stage. "You go down this way." He still looks confused and wanders around before finally making it off the stage.

I believe the Dems are waiting for the elections and his 80th birthday November 20 to pass. Then the Dem leadership will meet with him and give an ultimatum to him and his cabinet to either resign ;or face removal via the 25th amendment .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2022, 05:15 AM
    I believe the Dems are waiting for the elections and his 80th birthday November 20 to pass. Then the Dem leadership will meet with him and give an ultimatum to him and his cabinet to either resign ;or face removal via the 25th amendment .
    You're going way out on a limb with that prediction. We'll see how it goes.
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2022, 05:27 AM
    If I was is the Dem leadership that ies what I would do.

All the world see's he in mentally challenged , Clueless being President is becoming a national security concern,

Politically it makes sense too . They want a vigorous party leader to run for President . I believe they want Newsom at the head of the ticket in 2024 and do not want a nasty primary season or convention to get it done .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2022, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    If I was is the Dem leadership that ies what I would do.

All the world see's he in mentally challenged ,
    *cough*
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2022, 09:27 AM
    Watching Biden trying to dodder off the stage after a speech concerning The Global Fund was alarming. He looked like an old guy who wanders out of his back yard and gets lost in the woods.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2022, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Watching Biden trying to dodder off the stage after a speech concerning The Global Fund was alarming. He looked like an old guy who wanders out of his back yard and gets lost in the woods.
    And Trump's mental instability is so much more fun!
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2022, 09:55 AM
    Trump was many things, but he was not advancing through the stages of senility like our current pres is. It's actually rather sad to watch.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2022, 10:25 AM
    Trump was many things, but he was not advancing through the stages of senility like our current pres is. It's actually rather sad to watch.
    Yes, sad that Trump has been mentally unstable as long as we've known him.
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2022, 11:23 AM
    *cough*
    yes that too . He has frequent uncontrollable coughing fits .

Joe Biden Says He Swallowed His Own Saliva "Wrong," Causing Coughing Fit In The Middle Of Remarks - YouTube

‘He Has An Inhaler’: Karine Jean-Pierre Defends Biden's Coughing Fits During CHIPS Signing Event - YouTube

Try to stay focused . Trump is not the President . Clueless Joe with dementia is
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2022, 11:50 AM
    It's amazing how liberal dems can come up with no better defense of their pres than to throw out false statements about Trump. Of course, come to think of it. how else could Biden be defended? They don't even bother to deny his plain mental deficits since they are on display for all to see.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2022, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    yes that too . He has frequent uncontrollable coughing fits .
    I was marveling over your Alzheimerish comment:
    If I was is the Dem leadership that ies what I would do. All the world see's he in mentally challenged ,

The coughing fits are from his recent bout with Covid.
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2022, 12:25 PM
    I'm not aware that people cough multiple weeks after Covid, but maybe so.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2022, 12:38 PM
    I'm not aware that people cough multiple weeks after Covid, but maybe so.
    Yes, and have sore throats, nose drips, fatigue.
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2022, 01:31 PM
    Senility as well??
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2022, 01:50 PM
    Senility as well??
    Yes, early stages.
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2022, 01:59 PM
    You know of evidence that Covid brings on early stages of senility? I haven't heard that one.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2022, 01:59 PM
    On Twitter: What about that time trump left the Oval Office forgetting to sign the bill, or the time he walked past his limo, or the time he cut off Queen Elizabeth, or the time he struggled down the ramp at West Point, or the time he wandered on the stage, or the time....
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2022, 02:04 PM
    You know of evidence that Covid brings on early stages of senility? I haven't heard that one.

And then there was the time that Trump called for someone who had died just weeks before. No...wait. That didn't happen. Oh well.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2022, 02:11 PM
    From the WaPo:

Long covid refers to ongoing or new health problems that occur at least four weeks after a covid infection, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Much about the condition is baffling: There is no diagnostic test to confirm it, no standard definition of the ailment and no way to predict who will be affected. Common symptoms, which can last months or years, include fatigue, shortness of breath, an elevated heart rate, muscle and joint pain, sleep disruptions, and problems with attention, concentration, language and memory — a set of difficulties known as brain fog.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...covid-seniors/
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2022, 02:19 PM
    Much about the condition is baffling: There is no diagnostic test to confirm it, no standard definition of the ailment and no way to predict who will be affected.
    Sounds like a lot of speculation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I see dead people [ 3 Answers ]

There is sum graves at my school I can see and here the dead its annoying !

My niece sees dead people, and they are not nice people. [ 10 Answers ]

My niece has had several experiences, and it really scares her. She says that if it is dead people she will kill herself. She has seen doctors regarding this, but they are very dismissive. She needs help, badly.

Dead people in my house? [ 3 Answers ]

Did someone die in my house

I think I have a gift where I see dead people [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I think I have a gift where I see ghost it is relly annoying I wish it would stop can I turn it of or does that type of gift not exside am I crazy tell me thanks Phoebe from rastrick

Dead People and Touch [ 6 Answers ]

Do you get a bruise when a dead person touches you?

View more questions Search