Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The_Seal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2006, 08:04 PM
    Suspended jail time..
    Ok so in the navy reqruiting manual subsection subsection subsection title z... blah blah it states sometime along the lines of. Now persons may enter into the navy that has any pending actions, monitored or supervised probation, incompletion of any classes counseling, failure to pay fines, and SUSPENDED JAIL TIME. See I am on unsupervised probation and that's cool I can enter into the Navy with that, but I have 11 months 29 days suspended jail time. Is there any possible way that I could get this jail time removed or delayed or ANYTHING so I can get my life back to the planned path before I was partying to hard that ONE night? HELP
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2006, 08:07 PM
    It is suspended, that means you don't serve it unless you violate probation. ( that is commom)

I doubt that will stop you from getting into the military.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suspended Ceiling / Recessed lighting [ 5 Answers ]

I have a "problem" suspended ceiling. I bought a house almost a year ago, and I knew that at some point the suspended ceiling in the basement would become a frustratiion. The finished room is about 10x21 feet. It is a USG ceiling with 2x4 USG ceiling tiles. The issue is that the ceiling is hung...

No jail time [ 6 Answers ]

I have to do for days in jail for a owi an I'm wondering if I can get a doctoers order saying I need to be in r5 a mental ward receveing treatment an consoling for my depression for a few days instead of being in jail if I can get out of it ?

What does the term Suspended Jail Time mean? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently went to municipal court on a DUI case (Im 19, got pulled over for a trespassing complaint on a passenger in my car, and blew a BAC of .05 in Alabama). Alabama's underage tolerance is .02 BAC. The judge basically fined me $1000+ with a 6 month suspended jail time. I was wondering what...

View more questions Search