Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Knarik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2013, 12:15 AM
    His past bothers me
    Hi all of you,I'm 21 and I have a boyfriend,who really loves me a lot and tells me it all the day many times during the day,he cares for me too much and I love him too.But what disturbes me a lot is his past g.f who cheatd him and he suffered a lot because of her and it makes me sad and hurted. I really understand that it sensless,because I know he even doesn't think about her,but I take very bad when I imagine he loved her,he suffered for a b*itch like she,and also she is very very ugly,really I wanted to find any reason that he could love her,but she is also ugly in her appreance,rwally like a monkey,and it hurts me a lot and I really want to leave all this relationship and leave him,as I begin to get nagry on you and lose respect when I remember he loved such a girl.Plzzzz help or else I get mad and lose my love and hurt him again. P.s he is also very afarid of losing me. Thanks beforehand.
    weendybezarius Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2013, 12:51 AM
    You shouldn't worry much
    You should be there for him
    You shouldn't worry about his ex girlfriend she's gone right?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 9, 2013, 01:31 AM
    You need serious counseling, as you get older, the men you meet, boyfriends will have had many relationships, and first looks should have noting to do with it, YES, he loved his past girlfriend, and it is great that he did not for looks, but because of other reasons.

All will have pasts, they will have sex with them, may have kids with them, so time to be happy for what you have before you lose it

Apr 9, 2013, 01:45 AM
    Thanks so much all of you,I think it's also because our relatinoship is in distance and also new,we date still 3 months and live in different countries,but we met 1 month ago and will soon again,I hope all this will pass when we get together. We talk to each other 7/24. We wake up and talk to each other,all the day speaking and at night saying each other goodnight and sleep.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 9, 2013, 06:43 AM
    It's a really serious situation when someone can't handle the past relationships of the person they love. If this is as bad as you say it is, you need professional help, or you are doomed to repeat it all through life.

To tell you the truth, it sounds like you are angry at him for loving someone so awful and ugly (in your eyes). You don't sound like you care so much about her hurting him; this is about you thinking you are somehow lumped in with her in thhe looks category if he loved her and then you.

PLEASE! Get over it. He is a fine man for not caring about looks. Your looks will be gone in 15 years or so, you know, so be glad you have him.

Apr 9, 2013, 12:09 PM
    Thanks all of you so much for help :)) I really acted like a witch,who hates all.I understand that I was not right and I just decided and will be happy. Thanks again to all of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend's past bothers me? [ 2 Answers ]

We have broke up. The reason of break up was of her being a nympho, mistress of 2, a sex buddy of few, a prostitute in a way and using sex as a currency. That was her past which did not bother me as I thought it was her past and her brain was developing till then and it was not her fault. She...

Gf's past bothers me, what to do, now I'm insecure [ 9 Answers ]

So, I'm having a hard time with my girlfriend's past. And, because of it, I fear it'll affect our relationship. The more I know the more I question the long-term viability of our relationship. Or, maybe, the likelihood it'll ever go from boyfriend/girlfriend to fiance/fiancee. Boy, this sucks. Here...

How can I get over something that bothers me in my relationship? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm in a relation ship of 4 month,s recently I came across some info about her past that changes the way I see her and how I feel about her. I still love her very much. But I don't know why anymore. I didn't use to be a jelos boyfriend or possessive but now I can't stop everything bothers me,...

Not sure why this bothers me. [ 2 Answers ]

Recently, I have been trying to be more spiritual and christian like, although I don't necessarily "feel it" per se, but there was a recent point in time where due to a bad breakup I had, (and my depression) some of my friends who are 'spiritual" were encouraging me to jump on the bandwagon. ...

This really bothers me [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I've started exploring the basics of Buddhism and I've got a question that bothers me a lot. The purpose of every soul is to end the cycle of reincarnating and obtain nirvana through mediation or other means. If one accomplishes that and stops the eternal cycle of reincarnating, he...

View more questions Search