Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    David 305 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 11:00 AM
    Will sex hurt for the first time?
    I'm a 13 year old boy, I never had sex. But I've gotten all type of other stuff. But now me and my girlfriend think the is time to take the next step of our relationship, I know it hurts for girls, but does it hurt for boys to? And if does hurt, how does hurt, like what part of your penis hurt. Please answer thank you.
    ThirdBar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 11:39 AM
    No it won't hurt atall!
    It will hurt for her but not for you.
    cowboy107 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Nov 16, 2008, 11:41 AM

First of all you should wait. 13 is too young for sex let alone "all types of other stuff". Granted I was only 15 when I had sex for the first time, but I suggest you guys just wait it out. Sex is not something to do for the sake of doing, especially your first time.
    But, to answer the question, it will most likely hurt your girlfriend, especially since she's only 13. Now if you do go through with, which I suggest you DON'T, you must be gentle, though you both aren't even close to being matured, it can still hurt.

Bottom line. WAIT.
    h0llister Posts: 335, Reputation: 15

Nov 16, 2008, 02:01 PM

Wouldn't you want to give that gift (virginity) to your wife, when u get married?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2008, 02:03 PM

13 is far to young and if she is that age, it can be more dangerous for her still. And basically you can not be ready to move to next level at 13.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2008, 02:42 PM

Did you know that having sex can lead to your girlfriend getting pregnant, and yes a 13 year old can get pregnant especially if she already started getting her period. Are you ready to be a daddy?

Secondly, do you know about condoms and how to use them? Even using condoms is 100% full proof. Is she using birth control? Most likely not.

I think you should talk to your parents, and she talk to her's, about sex. Sex is a big deal and both of you should be inform about the risks besides pregnancy. Talk to your parents.

<edit> I meant to write condoms are not 100% full proof.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 16, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    Secondly, do you know about condoms and how to use them? Even using condoms is 100% full proof.
    I think you mean they are NOT 100% "full proof."
    Femur Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 06:30 PM

I think you need to wait At least a few years, because you don't understand the risks you're taking, hell you're not even in high school yet. You're only just maturing, and you probably want it so bad, like all guys do, but this is the type of thing you need to wait with. You know what happens when a girl gets pregnant. Most schools have a policy for pregnancy that involves expulsion of both participants. Not to mention the problems a 13 year old girl would have with pregnancy if she isn't fully matured. Also, did you know STDs can be passed from mother to child at birth? She might have an STD and not even know it, so might you. Can you deal with the knowledge that you gave another human being a potentially life-threatening disease because you were so careless? Yes, I am trying to scare you, but its for the best. One night can be nine months to a lifetime of regret.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 01:41 PM

Wow. At thirteen sex didn't even cross my mind. What is wrong with kids in today's society? 13 is way to young to start having sex.
    LifeChangesMan Posts: 329, Reputation: 39

Nov 18, 2008, 01:43 PM
    I would hold off on the sex until your older big guy, I messed up and didn't give my virginity to the person I truly care about it and I regret it all the time, don't make the same mistake.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 18, 2008, 01:49 PM

The only part of having sex for a guy that will hurt is when he does it WAY TOO YOUNG, and her dad beats the living daylights out of him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does it hurt every time I insert a tampon? [ 21 Answers ]

I started my periods when I was 14. I started using pads, but wanted to progress to Tampons. I tried a few times and it really hurt. I finally got one in, it hurt at first, but after it was in place, I was fine. I though, after inserting the first one, it wouldn't hurt after that. But I was wrong....

If your hymen already broke will your first time still hurt? [ 16 Answers ]

Okay, now I'm kind of confused I tink mi hymen broke before cause when I was 13 I remember going to the bathroom and seeing blood in my panties, but it wasn't my period because it only lasted 1day, people told me that its going to hurt regardless if your hymen broke or not because its UR FIRST...

Why does sex hurt after the 7th time? [ 2 Answers ]

I've had sex for about 7 times now and it still pains my vagina when I'm finished. Why is this so?? ///

Is it going to hurt as much next time? [ 2 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend for about 4 months, and we were seeing each other for about 2 months before that but we would couldn't make official because of I was seeing someelse, who cheated on me and we stayed together for about a month after but anyway, I hadn't done anything but Finger and toss...

Does having sex for the first time hurt? [ 31 Answers ]

- - -> Does having sex for the first time hurt? I'm so terrified that'll it will hurt that I've managed to keep my boyfriend off me for the time being, I'm just wondering if someone could describe the amount of pain a women goes through? No detail's lol I'm just terrified and would like to know....

View more questions Search