Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ngasnier Posts: 30, Reputation: 4

Nov 2, 2008, 09:33 AM
    Programmable thermostat
    Dear HVAC Technician -

I have a Bryant Standard Programmable Thormostat (TSATBBSAC01), how can I actually set the thermostat to run the heating program that I enter?

I can set a desired heating program okay, but then can't run that program!

Thanks,
    - Nick
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 2, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Sorry Nick but I cannot locate your exact model of thermostat. I will keep checking today.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 2, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Try and call them

Bryant Heating and Cooling Systems
    Consumer Relations
    P.O. Box 4808
    Syracuse, New York 13221

Phone: 1-800-428-4326

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Programmable thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

We have recently bought a house that did not come with any manuals so I am at a lost. We have a programmable thermostat by carrier and we had just put on the ac part and now it is blinking Trouble. Does anyone know what might be causing it to do that? We already replaced the filters since there was...

How do I program a Honeywell RTH230B.

Replacing Analog Thermostat with Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Replacing Analog thermostat with White, Yellow, Red, & Black wiring with non-programmable digital thermostat Model #RTH3100C. Please help!!

Okay, here is the scoop. We are installing a furnace Carrier Model 58PAV090-14 Series 160. The BTU's input is 88,000 and the output is 71,000. We do not have a manual, and we are putting this in a home that was stripped of all the equipment (furnace, thermostat, even the duct work). I have a...

I have bought a house with a Hunter Programmable thermostat model #47250 (not #47250A) and need help to program it. Anyone have the instructions?

View more questions Search