Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    limarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 06:38 AM
    Programmable thermostat
    We have recently bought a house that did not come with any manuals so I am at a lost. We have a programmable thermostat by carrier and we had just put on the ac part and now it is blinking Trouble. Does anyone know what might be causing it to do that? We already replaced the filters since there was none. I do know that it was serviced about 11 yrs ago. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you :)
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 9, 2008, 09:48 AM
    I do know that it was serviced about 11 yrs ago

If it has been 11 years since the system was serviced now is the time to get it serviced before the heat arrives and you end up with no cooling.
    At the same time of the service mention about your thermostat problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Non-programmable thermostat [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old heating thermostat which you can only set to one temperature. We have had it set at 69 degrees for the past couple of months without ever changing it. For the most part, we have been quite comfortable. We have never been cold but sometimes we get a little too warm. I terms of...

Replacing Analog Thermostat with Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Replacing Analog thermostat with White, Yellow, Red, & Black wiring with non-programmable digital thermostat Model #RTH3100C. Please help!!

Programmable thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of programmable thermostat do I need for my 2 zone system

Programmable thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have bought a house with a Hunter Programmable thermostat model #47250 (not #47250A) and need help to program it. Anyone have the instructions?

Programmable Thermostat [ 5 Answers ]

Hello guys... I have 2 programmable thermostat in my hand, one is Noma (Canadian Tire) and the other is RiteTemp (Home Depot), and my wife and I have a split decision on which one to use. I just want to ask some experts here or some people who have used the Noma Programmable Thermostat some...

View more questions Search