Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devtaydan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 09:16 PM
    Bleach blonde!
    OK. My natural hair color was dull dirty blonde with a goldish tent.my mom had this bright idea to give me highlights for summer. She said it would just be a "sunkissed" look. And it turned out a pretty color really blonde, but it looked SOO BAD on me(because I'm very pale). EVERYONE at school agreed, and thank goodness they told me the truth. My selfesteem was already pretty low and it was just.. gone! I looked soooo bad! So my mom got me an hair app. Two days later and I got a darker goldish tent, its pretty, but it still looks to blonde and just bad! I just so happen to have prell shampoo and I've been using it to TRY to see if it will make it fade faster.

I've never dyed my hair in my life and I know absoutly nothing about it. So what should I do to make it fade faster other than shampoo? How long should I leave it in? And will it ever fade out completely?:confused:

PLEASE HELP ME! I hate it!!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 25, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Sweetie, if your hair is too blonde, ask you're a hairstylist to use a toner or a semi-permanent color to tone it down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My roots won't bleach! [ 2 Answers ]

I have very light bleached hair from dark brown, I got it that light from going to the salon a couple times and paying around $70-$90 per visit. Now I'm really broke and can't afford salon visits anymore, but I still want to keep my hair this light. I've tried a couple of the lightest blondes from...

My cats and bleach [ 2 Answers ]

I have three cats two are brother and sister the other is not related but they all act crazy over bleach rubbing on the washed surface licking and falling over as though in compleat heaven, its strange I thought bleach was supposed to repel cats, I avoid them coming in to contact with it too much ...

Dark blonde hair w/ blonde highlights. Need out [ 2 Answers ]

Ok... so I have dark blonde to light brown hair... I decided to put blonde highlights in... but yeah... they's a little too light of blonde. Is there a VERY quick way that I can tone down the blonde to blend a little better w/ my hair color? 1. my dad doesn't know yet.. and yea... he not going...

Light blonde to dark blonde [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have to get my hair all one natural looking colour for a job. I currently have very dyed looking light blonde ( which is a bit brassy at the moment). My natural hair colour is light brown, and I have a good inch of regrowth. I want to go dark blonde but am worried it will end up green if I...

Can I bleach over strawberry-blonde hair? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everybody, A month ago I wanted to go lighter from a dark/red brown and I bleached it and then put a light brown dye over it as I knew it would go orange, but then I was told to put a pre lightener and an ash blonde in my hair and it turned a nice strawberry blonde. ...

View more questions Search