Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cesar325 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Washing machine back flow.
    I had a maytag washing mashine before, and I replaced by a Roper vertical.
    I can see a back flush I guess, when the washing mashin is in use. The washing machine is in the far right side of the house and we can not use the toilet on that side of the house.
    Do you think the septic tank is full or I have to do something different
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 04:21 PM
    I see you are new here. Welcome to this site. Sounds like you have a plumbing issue. If you would also post in plumbing forum, you may get more response. Some good folks there that really know there stuff. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New washing machine causing sewer back up? [ 8 Answers ]

Just under a month ago, my Mom and step-father gifted us with a new washer and dryer. The washer we had was approximately 13-14 years old, and while working mostly fine, I think was probably on it's last legs. While using the old washer, we would (for the last several months) have to shut it...

Water flow is slow in washing machine [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a filter on a washing machine. The water flow is very slow on my Maytag. I have checked the water valve to make sure it is turned on all the way. I have also made sure there aren't any kinks in the hose.

Washing Machine Drain- How high can machine lift H2O [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... Thinking about moving the washer down in the basement but the main sewer drain leaving the house is about 2' off the floor. There is currently a sewer lift installed for downstairs toilet that complicated cutting into the existing drain for new Y. Without getting to detailed, there is an...

Toilet closest to washing machine gurgles and backs up when washing machine drains. [ 2 Answers ]

When the washing machine drains, the toilet in the next room gurgles and the bowl partially fills. I have taken these steps: Ran hose down vent pipe on roof. No backup noticed. Had plumber snake from outside wall cleanout by washing machine and 1/2 bath toilet to city sewer line in alley,...

Washing machine drain back up [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do to clean out build up in drain lines. Evidently a snake will not work. Is there a chemical that will reduce or clean drain line build up?

View more questions Search