Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ushistory84 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2014, 06:31 PM
    Jamestown, Virginia colony
    This weekend, I'm going to be visiting my cousin in from Virginia and I want to be able to elaborate on my knowledge of the Jamestown, VA colony. I understand that Jamestown was built near a swamp, they were killed by Indians and that they suffered from famine and disease.

My question is, what was the most significant cause of the high mortality rate? Was it disease?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2014, 07:47 PM
    SOrry, good try, but this was a homework assignment and you don't fool us. THis is NOT a topic of casual conversation. SO what did you get from reading your assignment. You DID read it, didn't you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2014, 02:00 PM
    Just a Google step away! Google "Starving Time".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Perm. Residence in FL rent in Virginia or DC work in Virginia. [ 1 Answers ]

My permanent residence is in FL. Work for an airline and thinking about working in VA at dca airport. I would be renting a room either in VA or DC. FL has no state income tax but VA does. Would I file as a non resident in VA and get my money back. I'm in customer service and would commute back and...

Nudist colony [ 3 Answers ]

Don moves into a nudist colony. Finally, one day he receives a letter from his grandmother asking him to send her a photo of himself in his new location. Too embarrassed to let her know that he lives in a nudist colony, he cuts a photo in half and mails it. The next day he discovers that he had...

Leper colony [ 1 Answers ]

What movie does the star run into the leper colony and share the cigar with the person with dry leprocy?

Jamestown Story's "don't say no" guitar tab [ 1 Answers ]

I can't find the guitar tab for this song ANYWHERE!! :( it sounds like an easy song to play, but, I just can't find the chords on any tab site... :eek: If you could, help me pleeeeaaaaaaasssseeeeeeeeee!! I would REALLY appreciate it!! Thanks in advance for helping...

View more questions Search