Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cragar77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 02:34 PM
    Snowblower auger coming loose
    My Craftsman 5 HP snow blower has a problem where the auger shaft has come off the auger bearings (the plastic pieces where the auger shaft fit into and are attached to the auger housing). Has anyone had this problem? Do you bang away on the auger housing until it gets narrow enough to hold the auger properly?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2009, 04:44 PM

model=

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gums coming loose after extraction [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a moler removed followed by a bone graft last Tuesday . The dentist stitched me up after the procedure and I was to have the sutchers removed 10 days after. Anyway, my sutchers have all come out on their own. I phoned the dentist and she said that was okay. I have a problem with the...

Stuck Auger [ 2 Answers ]

I snaked a bathtub drain with auger, And now the cable won't come out As it seems to be snagged by a Spring-loaded check valve just inside the tub. How do I extricate cable?

Snowblower auger belt issue [ 2 Answers ]

I just put on a new belt on the snowblower and now it flips over when engaging the auger and burns. What is wrong?

How dangerous is a loose live wire coming out of the ground? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a loose live wire coming up out of the ground at my church. They recently built a new building. But this wire is just laying on top of the ground exposed. I thought it was trash so I picked it up to throw it away. There was a small boom sound, sparks flew out and when I threw it down on...

View more questions Search