Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sannjjayy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2009, 10:55 PM
    How can I sing better
    M 20 yrs old... very much interested in singing.how can I make ma voice better.. how you do breathing exercise?? I want to know everything that makes my voice like those singer.infact I want to be singer. Help me
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Aug 28, 2009, 11:10 PM

I would suggest looking into voice lessons. Also joining choirs is also a good way of learning!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sing? [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song "I am the woman at the well, I am the harlet. I am the scattered seed that fell on the ground."

Can I Sing! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I love to sing but I only sing guys songs this sounds really weird but I can only sing in a lower tone like the band Sublime if you have heard of them then you know their tone they sing in. Well I can match their tone perectly (not even joking) but if I try to sing higher well not so good but...

Sing Sing Prison [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a list anywhere that list all the people who were executed at Sing Sing Prison.

I can sing! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Nikkie I'm 21 I'm from Miami Florida,but I'm in Macon Georgia and I can sing!! I drove from Miami to Orlando to be on American Idol and I got a judge who was races and very rude!! Then I went to New Orleans and got the same judge!! I want to prove that I have a voice that will blow...

View more questions Search