Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajayraju Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 12:12 AM
    Can I Attest my Atlantic Intl University Degree?
    I am planning to do a Degree in Computer Science in Atlantic International University. As I am living in Dubai, here UAE government requires a international valid Degree verified and attested by the MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS and UAE EMBASSY, UNITED STATES. All I wanted to know is that the certificate AIU provides is internatinal valid and can be attested by the above departments?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 21, 2008, 01:35 AM
    Please refer to this sticky: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/univer...lls-56488.html

Also note: ATLANTIC INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY IS NOT ACCREDITED BY AN ACCREDITING AGENCY RECOGNIZED BY THE UNITED STATES SECRETARY OF EDUCATION.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is atlantic International University recogned university [ 9 Answers ]

I' m Tanzanian living in Tanzania I want joining Atlantic International University for B.A education, can their degree acceptable any where?

Is TUI University formerly (Touro University Intl) rec. By US DEPT of ED. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the military and I was thinking of starting a Master's Degree at TUI University. I just wanted to know if I am wasting my time or is this degree going to be useful in the civilian world. i.e. is it recognized and Accredited by the U.S Dept of Education, like maybe IU, PURDUE Or Notre dame?...

Atlantic International University [ 4 Answers ]

Someone recommended this university when I expressed the desire to register for an online degree. I however want to know if this is a reputed university offering online courses. I would also any information on schools and other institutions offering online degrees.

Atlantic International University [ 1 Answers ]

Hai Is Atlantic International University found in Hawaii a recognized intitution?

View more questions Search