Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Harley Davidson
    The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven.
    At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. 'Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven.'

Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, 'I want to hang out with God.'

St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.

God recognized Arthur and commented, 'Okay, so you were the one who invented the
    Harley-Davidson motorcycle?'

Arthur said, 'Yeah, that's me... '

God commented: 'Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty unstable,
    Makes noise and pollution and can't run without a road?'

Arthur was apparently embarrassed, but finally spoke, 'Excuse me, but aren't you the inventor of woman?'

God said, ' Ah, yes.'

'Well ,' said Arthur, 'professional to professional, you have some major design flaws
    In your invention:

1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion

2. It chatters constantly at high speeds

3. Most rear ends are too soft and wobble too much

4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust

5. The maintenance costs are outrageous!!

'Hmmmmm, you may have some good points there,' replied God, 'hold on.'

God went to his Celestial supercomputer, typed in a few words and waited for the results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it.

'Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed,' God said to Arthur, 'but according to
    These numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours.'
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 07:29 PM
    Ah tou'che, lol
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jul 21, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Owned! Lol good one
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Jul 22, 2008, 06:54 AM
    Oh snap!
    Hahahaha
    Good job M

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harley Davidson Decals [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for a specific harley davidson decal. It came out about 3 years ago. It was a tiger and face claws with the body extending out in flames and underneath the tiger was the harley logo and next to that it says untamed. I was wondering if anyone knows what decal I am talking about or...

Harley Davidson decals [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for wholesale Harley Davidson decals to put on a trailer that you pull behind your cycle. I've checked eBay but am still looking for just the ones for the side. Don't want hog flames or skeletons or anything like that. Thanks to anyone that replies.

Wholesalers HArley Davidson and aftermarket [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently started an online business and would like some help. What I am searching for is a reputable wholesaler of Harley Davidson products or other Harley aftermarket products. I hope someone out there can help. Thank you!

View more questions Search