Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Naee 08 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 05:05 PM
    Non sore breasts but usually sore a week before period
    Hey my names Renee :) and well me and my partner arnt trying to have a baby but we arnt trying to prevent it either.. Anyway.. I know my period pretty well and ever since I got my first period which was when I was 13 I am now 20 my breasts would get very sore and tender a week before my period but this month is different.. I'm expecting my period tomorrow the 9th of August and I'm a 31 day cycle.. But this month I have no sore breasts as usual and no period pain and I ALWAYS get bad period pain like it usually brings me to tears.. But no period pain or sore breasts.. My sister fell pregnant with her first baby and I asked her how she knew and she said she knew because her breasts didn't hurt.. I thought that was odd because I hear they get extremely sore if your pregnant.. But she said "yehhh well that's how I knew.. My breasts wernt sore n they usually are a week before my period" so I'm a little worried haha I'd be happy if I'm pregnant though... Anyway any advice would be great! Sorry for the long discription haha :) x

Aug 9, 2012, 03:22 AM
    Another update!. I know it's just been a day but my periods were due today n no sign of them at all... No cramps minor discharge.. So yeah... :)

Aug 10, 2012, 02:11 AM
    Helloooo me again.. Haha I know no one is reading this or commenting but I'm just going to keep updating so if anything happens at least it will help another girl out there like me.. :) anyway its day 2 of my missed period and no signs of it yet! I get slight cramps like not enough to hurt like they usually do but I know their there and yehh it's more of a weird feeling more then anything... I feel a bit full and I get a sharp pain in my hip/lower back area.. Both of these pains last for about 30 secs to a minute... And they come here and there so yeah... Uhmmm also getting a white discharge... Yesterday I went to pee and when I wiped it was white with like a tinge of brown but thought nothing of it.. But yehh just putting that in here because it maybe helpful haha :) uhmm no headaches, more tired then usual.. No needing to eat more.. My nipples have gotten a little tender since last time but yehh not like they usually do before a period.. Uhh sorry to say but a little diarrhea.. Lil head spins here and there but yehhh I think that about it... Oh and today I got tired to I went to sleep in the middle of the day after having an 8 hr sleep and still tired! But while I was trying to fall asleep I have a really annoying feeling in the lower abdomin

Aug 10, 2012, 02:14 AM
    Helloooo me again.. Haha I know no one is reading this or commenting but I'm just going to keep updating so if anything happens at least it will help another girl out there like me.. :) anyway its day 2 of my missed period and no signs of it yet! I get slight cramps like not enough to hurt like they usually do but I know their there and yehh it's more of a weird feeling more then anything... I feel a bit full and I get a sharp pain in my hip/lower back area.. Both of these pains last for about 30 secs to a minute... And they come here and there so yeah... Uhmmm also getting a white discharge... Yesterday I went to pee and when I wiped it was white with like a tinge of brown but thought nothing of it.. But yehh just putting that in here because it maybe helpful haha :) uhmm no headaches, more tired then usual.. No needing to eat more.. My nipples have gotten a little tender since last time but yehh not like they usually do before a period.. Uhh sorry to say but a little diarrhea.. Lil head spins here and there but yehhh I think that about it... Oh and today I got tired to I went to sleep in the middle of the day after having an 8 hr sleep and still tired! But while I was trying to fall asleep I have a really annoying feeling in the lower abdomin and it was like a butterfly feeling mixed with a full blatter feeling but didn't need to go to the toilet anyway I'll post again in a couple of days even if I get my period :) xx. Baby dust!! :D
    rose12987 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 11:57 AM
    Any update?
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 23, 2012, 02:04 PM
    Take a test. If your'e pregnant it will come up pos
    Mischa92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 11:22 AM
    I totally feel the same way! My partner and I aren't trying. But then I missed my period and I usually be on it 3-4 days early but this time its not. My breast are usually sore a week or two. But this month is different. My breast aren't sore but then I have this sore back pain. I'm suppose to be on it
    rose12987 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 12:19 PM
    Each month before period I get sore breasts(before a week). But there isn't this time. I also have back-pain and is extremely tired always.
    I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I really wish that this time get lucky. :)
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 24, 2012, 08:09 PM
    So what in the world are you waiting to test for?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sore breasts but got my period [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am really confused right now. My breasts started hurting about 3 weeks before my period... not usual for me. I got my period yesterday which was right on schedule but its really light. It started with some publish discharge then turned into a regular period just lighter and shorter than...

Breasts NOT sore before period like usual [ 4 Answers ]

Every month, like clock work AF comes. My breasts get extremely tender 12-14 days prior to my period starting. It's been like this for years. Also my periods are usually extremely heavy, but last month it was pretty light. I took a pregnancy test and got a negative. My husband and I aren't "trying"...

Breasts NOT sore before period like usual [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I am hoping I can get some advice. My periods are like clockwork! 2 weeks prior to my periods my breasts get EXTREMELY sore and stay that way until the day my period begins. I normally have a heavy cycle, however last month was "light" by my standards. This month I have had no sore breasts...

Sore breasts, pregnancy or period [ 6 Answers ]

I've had sore breasts now for over 2 weeks... usually they're sore about a week before my period, and it's not due for about 4 or 5 days. My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant, so pregnancy is definitely possible... any thoughts? Thanks

View more questions Search