Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Device to download pictures and maybe music on for safe keeping
    There is a new device that I've seen on commercials that you can download your photos and maybe music too on it for safe keeping.
    Anyone know any devices like this? It kind of looked like a big iPod, if that helps any.
    Thanks for any and all suggestions.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 21, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Sounds like an external hard drive.

To be honest, a simple flash drive will do this admirably.
    In tests of storage media, (CD's, DVD's, external drives and flash drives) flash drives always come out well due to their resilience and ease of use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to download pictures from camera [ 1 Answers ]

I have a canon rebel xt digital camera and have successfully retrieved pictures from it for months now. All of a sudden when I go to zoom browser ex and go through the process I go right back to the opening page for zoom browser ex. I tried removing and reinstalling the software and that made no...

Download pictures [ 1 Answers ]

I have a motorola razor. I have taken pictures and don't know how to take them off the camera and into my PC. Please help me.:) :)

Download pictures from your cell phone [ 3 Answers ]

To whom it may concern: How is it that I can download pictures from my cellphone? My computer asks me for software that my phone company did not include with my phone. I go to a motorola site since they are the manufacturer of the phone and I end up here at a unrelated site where I am...

Help please.. Cannot download pictures from my digital camera [ 10 Answers ]

What could be the problem when I try to download pics from my digital I suddenly cannot download. The camera window just keeps reading. No result. What could be the problem? It has hardware failure message? What hardware? My digital camera or something inside my computer? What is it? Please help...

Is it OK if still keeping ex [ 12 Answers ]

I and my boyfriend broke up before, and now we were get back in the relationship almost 10 months. I’m living in his apartment (for his required), but I still keeping my own apartment. He threw away all the pictures of his previous relationship that show him he is serious with ours before we get...

View more questions Search