Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2018, 11:38 PM
    As The Rat Panics, The Smell Of Fear Permeates The Oval Office
    This is today's Tweetin' Donald

Donald J. Trump
    ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Public opinion has turned strongly against the Rigged Witch Hunt and the “Special” Counsel because the public understands that there was no Collusion with Russia (so ridiculous), that the two FBI lovers were a fraud against our Nation & that the only Collusion was with the Dems!

This is the translation.

(1) lying about the polling CHECK
    (2) creepily obsessed with Strzok/Page relationship CHECK
    (3) only person in world who sees Russian collusion with Democrats CHECK
    (4) bizarre/random quotation marks CHECK
    (5) the reek of fear at likelihood he'll be found out as a criminal CHECK
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2018, 02:52 AM
    What language are you speaking? Hate mail?
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2018, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    what language are you speaking? Hate mail?
    Truth - something you're not familiar with.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2018, 07:06 AM
    I know the truth and I am free
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 8, 2018, 07:24 AM
    The Dufus has always had a strategy of disrupt, distract, and mislead his base in the court of public opinion with a two pronged attack along with his old dufus sycophant Rudy Giuliani. Degrade the Mueller investigation, stall going on the record about HIS involvement in the Russia investigation, and cover VLAD's involvement also! Of course the rat's are scared because all they can influence is the base voters because no body else outside that coalition of fringe loons, and the very desperate is even listening to this LYING, CHEATING, INCOMPETENT, NARCISIST!

Is that the truth you were talking about Clete?
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2018, 08:55 PM
    Much broader view, tal, not focused on one individual. I don't need to worry about what is a passing phase however embarrassing it is to you. You spend your days focused on Trump and giving him all this negative worship, envoking his name like he is the devil but he is just a man and this too shall pass
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2018, 09:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    . You spend your days focused on Trump and giving him all this negative worship, envoking his name like he is the devil but he is just a man and this too shall pass

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2018, 12:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Well Trump is not doing nothing so where does that place him in your theory
    Expert

Jul 9, 2018, 05:33 AM
    I don't like what he is doing, so I'll say so! Doesn't matter if he is just passing through. As long as he is doing it, I can assure you I will express my opinion. That's the AMERICAN way. This administration is corrupt from top to bottom and on all sides.

He deserves closer scrutiny and forgive me if I don't fall in line with the rest of his sycophants who rather protect him than do their JOB!
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2018, 06:54 AM
    It isn't just the administration your whole system, both sides are corrupt, it all needs to be swept away
    Expert

Jul 9, 2018, 07:00 AM
    LOL, you would have better credibility if your own laws and actions didn't follow ours so closely. You are right we could do with a good cleaning, but that would be true of anyone's house. So we will use our own broom and you can keep yours because you may have a use for it yourself.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2018, 10:22 AM
    Canada has stopped giving out anti-psychotic medication?

Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I don't like what he is doing, so I'll say so! Doesn't matter if he is just passing through. As long as he is doing it, I can assure you I will express my opinion. That's the AMERICAN way. This administration is corrupt from top to bottom and on all sides.

He deserves closer scrutiny and forgive me if I don't fall in line with the rest of his sycophants who rather protect him than do their JOB!
    Good god and what exactly did you call the OWEbummer administration with the Fast and Furious, Alliance with Muslim Brotherhood, created ISIS, Benghazi etc?
    Expert

Jul 9, 2018, 01:49 PM
    As you well know I expressed my opinions on that in the proper thread context, and though you disagreed then, it's not an answer now to the current discussion of the corrupt criminals surrounding this current administration and being held accountable.

I await your right wing loony talking points about plots, conspiracies against Trump and of course the left wing witch hunts and fake news.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When my dog panics it attacks the doors how can I stop this [ 1 Answers ]

My 5 year old border collie is a rescue dog we have had him for 2 years. He is great except when the door bell rings or the smoke alarm goes off he will attack the doors. I now have 3 badly chewed doors and would like to cure this before we replace the doors. Any ideas on how we can deal with...

After a few days of decent rain a sour, cheesy smell permeates one half of the house. [ 0 Answers ]

My house is built on a concrete slab in low lying marsh land. After a few days of decent rain a sour, cheesy smell permeates one half of the house. The drains, wall cavities and ceiling space have been checked and all is well there. I have been told that pockets can form under the concrete slab but...

Raw Sewage smell in basement office [ 1 Answers ]

I have a stiffling problem! I have check every area that I can and cannot come up with a workable solution to my problem. My basement is finsihed and I have a full size bathroom. We are on a septic system and I have a brand new sump pump to remove waste. Let me preface this by saying, I always...

Sewer smell in office [ 1 Answers ]

We have been living in a house for 8 months. The wet bar was converted to an office. In the last two days, we've called in a plumber twice to snake the pipes which were stopped up. Now the smell in the office is almost unbearable. What could be the cause?

Chemical Odor permeates upstairs [ 3 Answers ]

We recently had our carpets cleaned due to a spraying problem with our cat. Afterwards the carpets looked much better and smelled better too. But as the weather turned nicer we turned off the heat and after one night in the guest room (the room the cat really went in) with a closed door, the room...

View more questions Search