Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

Mar 2, 2008, 04:42 PM
    94 Honda Accord power window
    My 94 Honda Accord drivers side window is off track... anyone know how to fix it? I can't roll my window but about a half inch down and its driving me mad!
    tim henderson 2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 05:34 PM

You have to determan if its because the regulator is bad or the felt in the side track are binding it take your door pannle off and see what's happening

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda accord power cutdown [ 1 Answers ]

Honda accord 1993 2.2l check engine lamp comes on all the time and engine rpm cuts down to 3000 and

'95 Honda Accord Power Issue [ 5 Answers ]

I replaced the speakers and head unit in my Accord LX. I also added a pretty powerful amp to the system. The problem is when I turn the volume up to a certain level, the "Back-Up Radio" fuse under my hood blows. Is there any way that I can make it so the fuse can handle more before blowing out?

96 honda accord window switch not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 96 accord and the drivers window won't budge. All other windows work fine off the same cluster switch on drivers door. I took apart the switch housing and cleaned the contacts the best I could but still nothing. It may be the motor but I'm not sure. When it stopped working it was all over...

'97 Honda Civic power window won't work [ 1 Answers ]

I have a '97 Honda Civic LX, still in GREAT shape, but over the past month the two back power windows have been really slow going up and down. Now, the right, driver's side back window is down about 8 inches and it's 'dead.' Won't go up or down. I tried replacing the fuse, but with no success. ...

View more questions Search